Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
After last night's performance, I hope someone actually teaches her the geography of Ireland. How embarrassing for her parents

Reactions: 9

Pearl1506

Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.
Never knew that!! I thought she came up with it.!

Lucia

VIP Member
Its backfired on Lucie she clearly wants to stay relevant 🙄. She was hardly dynamic in the villa but Maura sending flowers to someone she never really seems to have kept close is odd and odd she reshared the story is she looking for a press scoop on the situation.

Yewande was the most detached on their honestly gave the vibe she felt they were all beneath her.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Just did some “research”. Maura broke up with Curtis over a year ago. Before this whole Covid mess. It’s so weird how some people talk about the break up like it was just a few months ago. It must suck to have an exboyfriend that you only dated for a half a year haunt you.
I think it’s because they were such an odd pairing. It still baffles me lol

rhill

I think they are suited personality wise, but he defo seems camp! Then again, all the lads look camp nowadays

• Haha

janedoe2

Maybe he moved into hers, but she was definitely living with him somewhere.

And I don’t know how you can say she’s a super independent woman, she’s had relationship after relationship, with only a few months in between.I don’t think so!

They never moved in with each other. They storied at both their places. Maura has lived at her same flat since she moved to London. Chris lives with destiny childish. Maura stayed with Molly when Tommy was away at boxing camp.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Chris did try and persue Maura in LI, it was going on a date with him where she fell 😂 bet she wishes she went with him rather than Curtis

Carlyq92

Hmmm.... Chris and Maura are suddenly in love just as Creepy Curtis is about to go on Celebs Go Dating.... could it be that they’re trying to stay relevant?
Awww I hope it's nothing like that. They seem so well suited and I know loads of people (me included!!!) that have been willing them to get together for ages.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I have an irrational need to know if she’s had her monroe hole stitched up or if she’s editing it out?!
it was was such a deep hole on love island!
84A9DEDB-C749-47DF-9496-C4BC3A520A41.jpeg
C4D18378-454D-4E60-B9CC-30D2EC813E71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Bad vibes about chris. He gives me the creeps, seems a bit predatory. And the way he looks at Maura is as if there's no other connection for him other than sexual, thirsty
Well yeah. He always fancied her and now she's given in he's making the most of it! Doubt their connection is anything deep, she doesn't seem to have found anyone she actually likes? Maybe looking in the wrong places, i thought she was with her ice skating partner?

Reactions: 8