Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we love Oliver Bonas? Its like high street Boden.
I'm getting Paperchase vibes lol.

1624897663119.png

Tbh I might sound Harsh but I don't think Boden are worried about their competition. Last one looks like my grandmother's nightdress.

1624897763799.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one! 😂 Real life can be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. Plus, they’ve got 6 children between them to factor in. Stuff of nightmares. 😱
Is it wrong of me to hope the kids make it hell on earth and they split up?? I really do not wish them well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her husband is so handsome!!! And Matt Hancock is....................... not handsome amongst other things.
The secret camera showed off his baldy spot a treat (if you can bear to go back and view it again. Looked like he was rubbing himself up against her at one point :sick:)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned this afternoon, confirmation Cocky Hancock did appoint his mistress personally

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh heck. I just clicked on this thread out of nosiness. The ad that popped up was Ann Summers - with a pic of a lovely large, pink vibrator.

:sick:

I won't be back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh heck. I just clicked on this thread out of nosiness. The ad that popped up was Ann Summers - with a pic of a lovely large, pink vibrator.

:sick:

I won't be back.
That's odd, my ads are for zen fragrance diffusers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally. He’s also very close to his sister. She has mutual friends to me on FB and she used constantly post stuff if defence of Matt, until very recently(Yes I stalked lol). She’s very active on the Tory party locally and was canvassing someone for the welsh assembly elections. Then when it came out that her husbands firm had received NHS contracts she changed her profile to private, but I’d love to see what she’s posting now! If my brother behaved like that I’m not sure I’d be able to look at him. But I love mys sister in law, maybe it’s different for them?
Looks like his also done some dodge stuff with a company him and his sister have shares in?

Reactions: 7
I know Matt Hancock likes to take the credit for the vaccine rollover.
But is it successful just because the government ordered lots when it became available, which any manager with half a brain would do.
UK look good compared to the EU who were so slow, and then you had Macron casting doubts on it; and scaring the EU citizens off it!
NHS management did well with the rollout and organising of it.
Maybe I am being too harsh??

Reactions: 3
Looks like his also done some dodge stuff with a company him and his sister have shares in?
I think it's safe to say that anything he has a hand in needs scrutinising. There should be rules against owning shares in companies you give contracts too, as well as close family members. And it goes without saying that he should not be handing out government jobs to his bit on the side. He definitely got what was coming to him.

Reactions: 6
He was late off the mark at the beginning of the pandemic.
He let NHS staff and care home staff down with a shortage of PPE.
People had no option but to take up the vaccine, not saying its a bad thing, its a great thing, but it wasn't down to Matt Hancock, it was because we're all fed up and would do literally anything to return to normal.
I'm sure there's more. But nah he didn't handle the crisis well in my opinion.

well now that the kardashians has ended... :ROFLMAO:
Hola my wee K thread pal. I'd love to see Matt and Gina given a 6 hour glam makeover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.