Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm invested in Cummings, the rest of the UK seem to be doing a great job of ignoring him, which is probably for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does he have any hobbies or is he too dull for interests?
Nurses. He’ll be gutted he can’t hang around with them anymore. In fact I can see him feigning illness or injury just so he can be admitted to hospital and get treated by the nurses😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And smashing all the pictures 😂
I’d put a big disco ball in there and have it as a party room

I really hope Martha absolutely shows him who’s in charge. I hate the she’s been ‘ humiliated’ headlines . He’s humiliated himself, she has held her head high. Team Martha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm invested in Cummings, the rest of the UK seem to be doing a great job of ignoring him, which is probably for the best.
How gutting must it be to know where the bodies are buried, shouting it all around town only to find out everyone hates you so much they don't care???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How gutting must it be to know where the bodies are buried, shouting it all around town only to find out everyone hates you so much they don't care???
That is literally the truth :ROFLMAO:
He could say Boris worships the devil and is the high priest at human sacrifices that happen in the house of commons and people would be like, did you hear something, I thought I heard something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d put a big disco ball in there and have it as a party room

I really hope Martha absolutely shows him who’s in charge. I hate the she’s been ‘ humiliated’ headlines . He’s humiliated himself, she has held her head high. Team Martha!
New thread title "Team Martha".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
tit, this has clearly been going on for a long time hasnt it? Certainly didn’t only start in May. I wonder if he would have left his wife had none of this been exposed?

Reactions: 11
Martha has carried on with her head held high and kept her dignity. I just wish the paps would leave her alone, even just for the sake of her children. She doesn't need the press intrusion atm. It's the last thing she needs.

Reactions: 22
tit, this has clearly been going on for a long time hasnt it? Certainly didn’t only start in May. I wonder if he would have left his wife had none of this been exposed?
She was confronted in 2019 or so the DM has reported.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.