Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband used to work in a 'severe and dangerous' personality unit in a prison.

He has said for years that Cummings is an extremely dangerous man.
I completely agree. Hancock is a wally. Boris is a clown but Cummings is a different kettle of fish entirely. I don't think they're intelligent enough to handle him.

Reactions: 16
He’s from Chester isn’t he, if he was it would definitely be spotted by now Chester is a small city
He actually comes from Farndon right on the border between England and Wales. It’s very rural and affluent, his mum still lives there and I know his sister is also near by as I have mutual FB friends with her. Both live on farms. His sister runs a livery yard. He could very easily hide out there and no one see him. But thats just a wild theory, that might be wrong.. He’ll have to go home at some point, even if the marriage is over. He won’t have had time to pack all his things, and of course the kids are there.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I completely agree. Hancock is a wally. Boris is a clown but Cummings is a different kettle of fish entirely. I don't think they're intelligent enough to handle him.
Agree with this, there are 2 people that turn my stomach and make my skin crawl simultaneously just at the sight of them - Cummings and Jacob Rees-Mogg. Seriously bad vibes from both of them. Boris and Hancock are a pair of adulterous numpties but I don’t get the same vibes from them.

Reactions: 15
He actually comes from Farndon right on the border between England and Wales. It’s very rural and affluent, his mum still lives there and I know his sister is also near by as I have mutual FB friends with her. Both live on farms. His sister runs a livery yard. He could very easily hide out there and no one see him. But thats just a wild theory, that might be wrong.. He’ll have to go home at some point, even if the marriage is over. He won’t have had time to pack all his things, and of course the kids are there.
I know exactly where you mean, I didn’t realise it was Farndon. He could 100% hide out there yes

Reactions: 2
I know exactly where you mean, I didn’t realise it was Farndon. He could 100% hide out there yes
His sister lives in Malpas, also on the border. I’m sure you know that area as well. Very rural, no neighbours in close proximity, can’t really see in off the roads. I’d bet money on him being there. I’m only fifteen minutes away and my gut is telling me he’s there. It’s far enough away from London that it he could scarper easily if the press got wind of it.

Yes I’d put more money on Malpas than Farndon out of the two, Farndon is still quite in close proximity to people compared to Malpas! Could just motorway from London and then straight out with no actual towns to go through for there

Yes I’d put more money on Malpas than Farndon out of the two, Farndon is still quite in close proximity to people compared to Malpas! Could just motorway from London and then straight out with no actual towns to go through for there
Totally. He’s also very close to his sister. She has mutual friends to me on FB and she used constantly post stuff if defence of Matt, until very recently(Yes I stalked lol). She’s very active on the Tory party locally and was canvassing someone for the welsh assembly elections. Then when it came out that her husbands firm had received NHS contracts she changed her profile to private, but I’d love to see what she’s posting now! If my brother behaved like that I’m not sure I’d be able to look at him. But I love mys sister in law, maybe it’s different for them?

The replies to Cummings are disappointing but funny. People need a jargon explanation it would seem.

My husband used to work in a 'severe and dangerous' personality unit in a prison.

He has said for years that Cummings is an extremely dangerous man.
I suspect the same. And while we are at it, the Tories scrubbed alleged sexual impropriety from the net forever - I know for a fact that there are Tory MPs that have been accused of everything from sexual harassment to rape that isn't being reported. They do appear to be keeping a low profile however.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Gina got more than she bargained for and I don’t think for one second she thought he would leave his wife.
On another note, one of the papers reported earlier that Oliver was her second husband but I couldn’t find any info on the first.

Cummings is surely a psychopath? A proper one. He won’t care he’s ruined lives.

Reactions: 12
Thing is, I wonder if Matty realises that his basic MP’s salary isn’t going to stretch very far. Bearing in mind, he’ll be supporting his wife and children and then probably be expected to contribute to the day to day expenses of being with his mistress. Can definitely see Gina doing a runner in the future as she’s used to a certain lifestyle. 💅🏻

Reactions: 11
I think Gina got more than she bargained for and I don’t think for one second she thought he would leave his wife.
On another note, one of the papers reported earlier that Oliver was her second husband but I couldn’t find any info on the first.

She was previously married to London property lawyer Glynn Gibb, he’s declined to comment on it all!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I see the Times has dug its teeth into the goverment's latest dead cat - it's reporting that Priti Useless wants to house aslyum seekers in Africa / offshore somewhere. Come on people of Batley and Spen. Nothing to see here. Just lie back and think of the immgrants...

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.