Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They are doing well at playing hide and seek with the press. We are all on tenterhooks to see the first photo of them together holding hands as a couple not in hiding.

Reactions: 6
The Sun are claiming Matt is living with his new lover! View attachment 639136
It will be very hard for these two. They are both reviled, it will be interesting to see if they last. It probably seems a bit exciting at the moment, but notoriety will wear thin after a while. Martha is absolutely bossing it. She has got her tit together, Gina has just got a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They are doing well at playing hide and seek with the press. We are all on tenterhooks to see the first photo of them together holding hands as a couple not in hiding.
Who is leaking all of this stuff to the press? Who are all these ‘friends’? They’ve clearly been a couple in plain sight for ages, when you look back at photos it’s fairly obvious now. I wonder if everyone around them have known all along?

Reactions: 13
It will be very hard for these two. They are both reviled, it will be interesting to see if they last. It probably seems a bit exciting at the moment, but notoriety will wear thin after a while. Martha is absolutely bossing it. She has got her tit together, Gina has just got a tit.
It may go a bit stale now that it's no longer a dirty little secret

Reactions: 12
Who is leaking all of this stuff to the press? Who are all these ‘friends’? They’ve clearly been a couple in plain sight for ages, when you look back at photos it’s fairly obvious now. I wonder if everyone around them have known all along?
You can bet your life Cummings knew. Nothing escapes them gimlet eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cummings, Hancock and Johnson. A better-named trio you could not make up for a scandal like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The 2017 sleaze list (when he was Minister of State) claimed he had sexual relations with a member of his private office.

He’s either got form, the author was psychic or it gave him an idea. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Matt's been caught shagging his aide, who leaked the footage, how much were they paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 2017 sleaze list (when he was Minister of State) claimed he had sexual relations with a member of his private office.

He’s either got form, the author was psychic or it gave him an idea. 🤮
I’m thinking he’s a bit of serial Shagger in all honesty. I definitely don’t think Gina is the first, and I doubt she’ll be that last either and when a man leaves a woman for his mistress it creates a vacancy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m thinking he’s a bit of serial Shagger in all honesty. I definitely don’t think Gina is the first, and I doubt she’ll be that last either and when a man leaves a woman for his mistress it creates a vacancy 😉
This will be your view from across the table. You do you hun though. #livingmybestlife

1624918827930.png
1624918985650.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.