Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Cummings wouldn’t know all about the ins and outs though?
Was Cummings not alleged as one of Gove lovers back in 2015 or 16? I’m sure Cummings wife (Mary Wakefield) wrote an article about it at the time.

If that thought doesn’t kill your libido I don’t know what will.

(edited to correct spelling)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Easy Gina.

I hope Martha take all the kids and go, and refused Matt's visit. Matt can go live happily ever after with Gina.

Reactions: 8
They are definitely on damage limitation. You do not have a fling for 6 weeks and throw away your marriages. Even if you couldn’t give two hoots about your spouse, there are a lot of kids involved. This is a couple of years duration, the pandemic ironically gave him the opportunity to have her near, when we were told to put everybody else at arms length. This weaselly pair deserve every piece of bad luck coming their way.

Reactions: 16
Was Cummings not alleged as one of Gove lovers back in 2015 or 16? I’m sure Cummings wife (Mary Wakefield) wrote an article about it at the time.

If that thought doesn’t kill your libido I don’t know what will.

(edited to correct spelling)
Wasn't the article essentially saying "this is bollocks, look at the stupid tit people make up?"

Although, iirc there are other similar rumours about Gove.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.