Matt Hancock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, I wonder if Matty realises that his basic MP’s salary isn’t going to stretch very far. Bearing in mind, he’ll be supporting his wife and children and then probably be expected to contribute to the day to day expenses of being with his mistress. Can definitely see Gina doing a runner in the future as she’s used to a certain lifestyle. 💅🏻
The basic annual salary of a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons is £81,932, as of April 2020. Plus he can probably employ her to keep his dick wet work in his constituency office and that means she’ll get a salary too! Plus her divorce settlement she’ll probably get a good chunk too

Reactions: 4
Thing is, I wonder if Matty realises that his basic MP’s salary isn’t going to stretch very far. Bearing in mind, he’ll be supporting his wife and children and then probably be expected to contribute to the day to day expenses of being with his mistress. Can definitely see Gina doing a runner in the future as she’s used to a certain lifestyle. 💅🏻
There's no way on earth he'll be existing on his MP's salary. Hell have his fingers in loads of companies with govt contracts and companies hoping to get a slice of the NHS cash.

Reactions: 15
I completely agree. Hancock is a wally. Boris is a clown but Cummings is a different kettle of fish entirely. I don't think they're intelligent enough to handle him.
The has proved he is not a man to ne crossed.

Reactions: 3
There's no way on earth he'll be existing on his MP's salary. Hell have his fingers in loads of companies with govt contracts and companies hoping to get a slice of the NHS cash.
Yep, Matt Hancock owns shares in a company which was approved as a potential supplier for NHS trusts in England, he declared in March he had acquired more than 15% of Topwood Ltd, which was granted the approved status in 2019.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just out of interest, do those who’ve had their marriage rocked by an affair find this kind of headline triggering?

Ie it brings back that crappy time to the forefront of your mind even if you’ve very successfully moved on?

I ended my first marriage as he cheated and that “urgh gutted for her” feeling has been coursing through me all day.

(Even though I hope she’s been getting banged by some hunk elsewhere).
Yep, I have been through that pain with my ex husband and it was awful.....I can’t imagine how his wife must feel with it being played out so publicly. Our son also doesn’t know why his dad left yet Hancock’s poor kids again so know and will be getting some stick at school no doubt (because of the hypocrisy)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Gina got more than she bargained for and I don’t think for one second she thought he would leave his wife.
On another note, one of the papers reported earlier that Oliver was her second husband but I couldn’t find any info on the first.
That’s what I think. She’s probably mortified and I’d be amazed if they shack go together.

The basic annual salary of a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons is £81,932, as of April 2020. Plus he can probably employ her to keep his dick wet work in his constituency office and that means she’ll get a salary too! Plus her divorce settlement she’ll probably get a good chunk too
As if she’d be happy working in a constituency office!!😂

Reactions: 4
That’s what I think. She’s probably mortified and I’d be amazed if they shack go together.

🤣🤣🤣 well she’s happy disregarding her gorgeous millionaire husband going from riches to rags banging Matt handcock so you’d be surprised 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 well she’s happy disregarding her gorgeous millionaire husband going from riches to rags banging Matt handcock so you’d be surprised 😂😂😂😂😂
Her husband is so handsome!!! And Matt Hancock is....................... not handsome amongst other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’ll take a while for the divorce settlement to come through, though. I really can’t see it lasting between them. Once they’re having to deal with the day to day dross of living together etc - completely different to having a quickie in the office and then going out for a nice meal afterwards.

Lolling at the constituency office bit 😂

• Haha
It’ll take a while for the divorce settlement to come through, though. I really can’t see it lasting between them. Once they’re having to deal with the day to day dross of living together etc - completely different to having a quickie in the office and then going out for a nice meal afterwards.

Lolling at the constituency office bit 😂
Yes, the adrenaline rush with all the secrecy will wear off quickly.

Reactions: 7
Yea I know it won’t happen over night but I’m sure they’ll manage in the meantime they’re not anywhere near struggling for money, if they are they could always resort to only fans 😂😂 I’m interested to see if they do last, if it was any other affair I’d think no chance but I think it’s hard to tell because they’ve known each other for such a long time like maybe there could be deeper rooted chemistry there? And they’ll be very lonely going through their divorces

Yea I know it won’t happen over night but I’m sure they’ll manage in the meantime they’re not anywhere near struggling for money, if they are they could always resort to only fans 😂😂 I’m interested to see if they do last, if it was any other affair I’d think no chance but I think it’s hard to tell because they’ve known each other for such a long time like maybe there could be deeper rooted chemistry there? And they’ll be very lonely going through their divorces
We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one! 😂 Real life can be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. Plus, they’ve got 6 children between them to factor in. Stuff of nightmares. 😱

Reactions: 2
We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one! 😂 Real life can be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. Plus, they’ve got 6 children between them to factor in. Stuff of nightmares. 😱
I definitely agree with you on that 😂 would be absolute hellish. And think of the hatred the kids will have towards them for breaking up their family unit and shining a light on their family in the media and possibly other kids picking on them in school! It’ll not be smooth sailing whatever happens 😂😂

• Sad
I definitely agree with you on that 😂 would be absolute hellish. And think of the hatred the kids will have towards them for breaking up their family unit and shining a light on their family in the media and possibly other kids picking on them in school! It’ll not be smooth sailing whatever happens 😂😂
Perhaps they should do a reality show documenting the ups and downs. And it’ll be a nice little earner 😂

• Haha
He actually comes from Farndon right on the border between England and Wales. It’s very rural and affluent, his mum still lives there and I know his sister is also near by as I have mutual FB friends with her. Both live on farms. His sister runs a livery yard. He could very easily hide out there and no one see him. But thats just a wild theory, that might be wrong.. He’ll have to go home at some point, even if the marriage is over. He won’t have had time to pack all his things, and of course the kids are there.
So from the same place as Paul Burrell!!

The area his family live is in Queen's Park London which is not cheap either. Super typical yummy mummy vibes as it comes under West Hampstead, with the Planet organic, Starbucks and Gail Cafe down the main road and they used to have a farmers market in the primary school every sunday pre covid.

Her husband is so handsome!!! And Matt Hancock is....................... not handsome amongst other things.
I know right! I'd totally be all over that geeky look.

1624896672761.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.