Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you could be right. Apologies to @Gym&Tonic. I didn't mean to hijack your thread.
I'm all for something that will bring a smile to the face of DCI Cassie Stuart...even if it is rumpy pumpy with Bercow...but come to think about it, she's dead so even he couldn't manage that! Order, order!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back on topic. Matt is back on social media and looking very healthy and trim I must say. A great advert for quitting a very stressful job and having loads of sex with your fancy woman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
As Shrek says "Working hard or hardly working.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm finding this thread very sexist and demeaning, so in order to bring myself down to all of you, here is the ex-MP I fancy the most. Heidi Allen.
1631464730811.png

Reactions: 2
I am hetro, but I would shag Heidi any day of the week rather than Bercow and Hancock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly tangentally, but health briefings so vaguely related - just to prove the world couldn't get any stranger, Nicki Minaj is a new convert to the appeal of Chris Whitty after he refuted her tweet about her cousin's friend in Trinidad's testicles swelling up...

Whitty.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh I think it's just the suits that are driving you lot to this heightened state of sexual arousal. Perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of....

1631652156551.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I think it's just the suits that are driving you lot to this heightened state of sexual arousal.
Oh I don’t know. Have you see the photos of Matt in just his shorts on the beach in Cornwall?πŸ”₯ That hairy chest though!😍

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.