Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recap.....
the slimy git has been caught having it off with his aide
he's left his wife and kids
his mistress has also left her hubby
and they are apparently living together.

carry on

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im just surprised anyone would have an affair never mind leave their hubby for that wet blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm sure it'll come out that this has been going on for some time, all throughout lockdown, so the public will see he has been flouting rules whilst dishing it out to the rest of us. I'm hoping his dodgy business deals will get spotted and somehow stopped or blocked too so the little tit will be back at his mother's soon, trying to scrape a living. He deserves nothing better.

Reactions: 38
They are definitely on damage limitation. You do not have a fling for 6 weeks and throw away your marriages. Even if you couldn’t give two hoots about your spouse, there are a lot of kids involved. This is a couple of years duration, the pandemic ironically gave him the opportunity to have her near, when we were told to put everybody else at arms length. This weaselly pair deserve every piece of bad luck coming their way.
Agree. They have known each other a long time. It's beyond belief that they suddenly realised they were in love after 20 years and 6 weeks later, moved in together, ending two marriages with a total of 6 children involved. Even more surprising if, only 6 weeks after starting an affair, he got caught. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years was generous, and they'd been at it for most of their marriages.

Reactions: 39
Agree. They have known each other a long time. It's beyond belief that they suddenly realised they were in love after 20 years and 6 weeks later, moved in together, ending two marriages with a total of 6 children involved. Even more surprising if, only 6 weeks after starting an affair, he got caught. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years was generous, and they'd been at it for most of their marriages.
Mrs Hancock must be wondering if she wasn't just a front for Mr Slimy to get into parliament. When Hancock would have been adopted by his constituency he would have been relatively newly married with at least one small child for the local party to coo over, looking like the perfect family man, where as now it looks pretty much that he and Gina have been banging since uni. Vomit inducing.

Reactions: 23
8445E74A-B06C-43DA-8456-3908AD64702A.jpeg

Taken from the 2017 Tory sleaze list, when Matt was a Minister of State working for George Osborne who was chancellor at the time. This is the edited version, I can’t find the unedited one, but he had a ‘sexual relationship with a member of his private office’. Assuming that means a secretary or researcher or something like that? Gina didn’t work for him at the time. I’m guessing she’s one of many he’s shagged behind Martha’s back. I hope she’s prepared for the fact there‘s now a new ‘vacancy’ in his life 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I guess she was attracted to the ‘power’ and status. Now that’s gone I doubt she will stick around long term.

Reactions: 11
Never gets old. Creepy as!

A few funnies in this video from March too! Russell Howard was on to him back then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not feeling the collective love for Mr Oliver Bonas towards the end of the last thread. Have you all got your pity goggles on? :geek: Everytime I see him I think he could be the dad of the geeky guy from Sugababes "Push the Button" video.
1624951742283.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mmyeah, I think its fairly likely they had a relationship in uni, who knows when they reconnected :sick: I have to say I bought into the boring family man image. But clearly its always been right in front us that he's a sneaky disingenuous prick. Edwina Currie said something interesting yesterday, politics is a hostile world and isn't attractive to people who would make good politicians.

Reactions: 27
Mmyeah, I think its fairly likely they had a relationship in uni, who knows when they reconnected :sick: I have to say I bought into the boring family man image. But clearly its always been right in front us that he's a sneaky disingenuous prick. Edwina Currie said something interesting yesterday, politics is a hostile world and isn't attractive to people who would make good politicians.
Edwina has repeated the same story on every day time show she’s been on since Friday and that’s quite a few , bearing in mind it’s still Tuesday 😂. Blaming his job is making excuses for him, he’s just a sleaze with few morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not feeling the collective love for Mr Oliver Bonas towards the end of the last thread. Have you all got your pity goggles on? :geek: Everytime I see him I think he could be the dad of the geeky guy from Sugababes "Push the Button" video.
View attachment 639446
Either way he’s much more attractive than Hancock. He must have left a bit of an impression on you as that sugarbabes vid is years old 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57636360

This story genuinely brought me to tears this morning. Poor lad was only 27 and was barely able to see his parents, let alone his girlfriend or his brothers before tragically passing away of leukaemia. Absolutely heartbreaking and unbelievable that Matt Tinycock was kissing a colleague the day after this poor boy died, blithely ignoring rules he had helped to impose. I can't believe this clown world we live in sometimes, my heart breaks for this family who were treated so badly while going through something so incredibly tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Edwina has repeated the same story on every day time show she’s been on since Friday and that’s quite a few , bearing in mind it’s still Tuesday 😂. Blaming his job is making excuses for him, he’s just a sleaze with few morals.
I couldn't believe what she was saying, thought it was maybe a brain fart moment 😳 but no, politicians can't possibly be expected to behave themselves coz the jobs hard innit.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I couldn't believe what she was saying, thought it was maybe a brain fart moment 😳 but no, politicians can't possibly be expected to behave themselves coz the jobs hard innit.
She’s got no barometer either, didn’t she shag John Major 😂. She’ll probably say anything for the appearance fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is, we are so used to the corruption and incompetence of this government that we've become hardened to it. We either roll our eyes or make a joke but we should be rightly furious at them.
Hancock's minger status and Boris the buffoon are monikers they will happily take on if it stops us looking at the truth - that they have been responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths and are milking this country of tax payers money.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.