Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he offer protection?
A lot of love and affection ?!
Whether you're right or wrong?!
Or are you lovin angels instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gym, I don’t often comment on this thread but I absolutely bloody love your dedication to Mr Hancock 🤣🤣🤣
Look. I really don’t think we should be encouraging this. I fully expect her burning erotic desire and devoted love for him to end up listed in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders).

On a brighter note though, you might get a erotomania-based personality disorder named after you @Gym&Tonic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Look. I really don’t think we should be encouraging this. I fully expect her burning erotic desire and devoted love for him to end up listed in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders).

On a brighter note though, you might get a erotomania-based personality disorder named after you @Gym&Tonic.
I speed read that as "End up listed in the DM" and had a vison of @Gym&Tonic showing up in the sidebar of shame with Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, this was unexpected....

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, this was unexpected....

Selected for his impeccable integrity I suppose (being sarcastic)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least he isn’t getting paid for it. I thought he would be getting a big salary. I think is is the first step to try and redeem himself. Soon time for a new thread to cover his new chapter - Hancock’s Road to Redemption??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he isn’t getting paid for it. I thought he would be getting a big salary. I think is is the first step to try and redeem himself. Soon time for a new thread to cover his new chapter - Hancock’s Road to Redemption??!!
Best ask Martha about that - it'll be an effing long road ;)

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he needs a new ‘aide’ to assist him in his new role? I’m available and have lots of transferable skills 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if he needs a new ‘aide’ to assist him in his new role? I’m available and have lots of transferable skills 😉
Well he does have a vacancy for a new mistress now that his OW has now become his only woman. I assume you have thin straggly hair, a raddled expression and gimlet eyes? If so, you are his type.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, he'll be as useful as a chocolate teapot left out in the African sun
Well he does have a vacancy for a new mistress now that his OW has now become his only woman. I assume you have thin straggly hair, a raddled expression and gimlet eyes? If so, you are his type.
And a neck like a brontosaurus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me she is ugly isn’t she? Like a wicked witch from a Brothers Grim fairytale. Whoever would have guessed the bar was that low?🤔

D3F12CC5-E095-45B6-9D75-44A5FEBC11A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.