Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There canโ€™t possibly be anyone on Tattle that wants him? ๐Ÿคฎ The sight of him makes me want to staple my fanny shut
I bet someone will be along soon to say they do. There is someone on TL who fancied Thatcher, we have the Bercow fans (๐Ÿคฎ) and the marginally less vomit inducing Hancock. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jacob Rees Mogg
Now that is just disturbing. His poor Mrs does all the work in bed while he does this๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Back on topic. Matt is back on social media and looking very healthy and trim I must say. A great advert for quitting a very stressful job and having loads of sex with your fancy woman ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.