Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must of been a quick screenshot 🤣
I saw it originally as a reel so I was able to pause it and have a nosey 😂

also sorry this isn’t mason related but imagine being so rich you can just go to a restaurant in your pyjamas and no one would care 😂

If I go out in my slippers I’m getting dirty looks but when haaland has his pyjamas on he’s a fashion icon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw it originally as a reel so I was able to pause it and have a nosey 😂

also sorry this isn’t mason related but imagine being so rich you can just go to a restaurant in your pyjamas and no one would care 😂

If I go out in my slippers I’m getting dirty looks but when haaland has his pyjamas on he’s a fashion icon 🙄
Was thinking anyone that is new to the thread would think where's Mason? It's other men & blackfish currently 😂
It gives me Hugh Hefner vibes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m on strike from sharing content and creating threads 😂.
How long are you going to be on Mason hunger strike?? 😛
---
#Mason gets sold up the road ; we would rather he was hoe'd

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind making the next one but I’m going to need a thread title in case @Bumblebee81 suggestion is too long
How about a slimmed down version of the bumblebee one?

blue to red, we actually made it to a century of threads!
---
How long are you going to be on Mason hunger strike?? 😛
Forever. Anyway I’m not hungry or thirsty for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I will only do that just to piss you off like when I did CP.. although not that I think you or @louise0408 cared as you still use MY man as your pfp 🤣
---

Ben looks hot 🥵
Agree 🥵 this is from last night & Masons hair looks highlighted again
Who’s the Logan Paul fans here again? 🤣 Just seen his engaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.