Mason Mount #100 Cobham to Carrington, blue to red, we actually made it to a century of threads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #100!! 😱
Thanks to the amazing @Bumblebee81 for another amazing thread title! 😘

honestly can’t believe we’ve even made it here. The train may have gone from a train > bus > mini van > 7 seater car > 3 door fiat500 along the way but we’re still here. We just got a bit battered and bruised along the way 😂

I’m not rereading the last thread and putting myself through the heartbreak again so this is all you’re getting lol
Recap:
- Mason’s move to Manchester United was finally confirmed
- United gave us lots of new content from his first week at the club
- @AdsB heart has been shattered into 1 million pieces
- ⚫🐟 is a clout chaser
- Chelsea only made one post for mason leaving ☕🐸
- Manchester United made 1,000 posts about mason arriving 😂
- some of the cobham boys broke our hearts with their posts wishing mason luck about his move and they’re sad to see him go 💙
- chelsea is in woody the wag’s bad books because he unfollowed them asap
- mason has attended silverstone with his bestie Ben 🥹

if I’ve missed anything then feel free to add.
hopefully thread 100 brings us nothing but good things 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread #100!! 😱
Thanks to the amazing @Bumblebee81 for another amazing thread title! 😘

honestly can’t believe we’ve even made it here. The train may have gone from a train > bus > mini van > 7 seater car > 3 door fiat500 along the way but we’re still here. We just got a bit battered and bruised along the way 😂

I’m not rereading the last thread and putting myself through the heartbreak again so this is all you’re getting lol
Recap:
- Mason’s move to Manchester United was finally confirmed
- United gave us lots of new content from his first week at the club
- @AdsB heart has been shattered into 1 million pieces
- ⚫🐟 is a clout chaser
- Chelsea only made one post for mason leaving ☕🐸
- Manchester United made 1,000 posts about mason arriving 😂
- some of the cobham boys broke our hearts with their posts wishing mason luck about his move and they’re sad to see him go 💙
- chelsea is in woody the wag’s bad books because he unfollowed them asap
- mason has attended silverstone with his bestie Ben 🥹

if I’ve missed anything then feel free to add.
hopefully thread 100 brings us nothing but good things 🤞
Thank you :)
Utd have a match this week so may see him play for the first time in months.
Also @katiestewart prediction will be confirmed when blackfish follows utd 😂 hoping the Tiktoks about her go viral

Reactions: 5
Thank you :)
Utd have a match this week so may see him play for the first time in months.
Also @katiestewart prediction will be confirmed when blackfish follows utd 😂 hoping the Tiktoks about her go viral
I’m excited to see him play even if it’s for the wrong team. Let’s hope that thread 100 is nothing but good energy and unfollows of a certain someone 😂🙏

Reactions: 3
I’m excited to see him play even if it’s for the wrong team. Let’s hope that thread 100 is nothing but good energy and unfollows of a certain someone 😂🙏
All eyes on him & pressure to impress. Some Utd fans to win over & some Chelsea fans will still be criticising

Reactions: 6
Some of you were wondering how to watch pre season. One of my colleagues is unfortunately a United fan and we were talking about pre season matches. He’s paid £7 extra for mutv through sky, he said it’s slightly discounted then paying for it via Man U and he can just watch it directly on his tv

• Haha
Some of you were wondering how to watch pre season. One of my colleagues is unfortunately a United fan and we were talking about pre season matches. He’s paid £7 extra for mutv through sky, he said it’s slightly discounted then paying for it via Man U and he can just watch it directly on his tv
“Unfortunately a United fan” 🤣😂 sorry this has me dying lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
yup a quid cheaper than buying online/via the app.
Because I liked 3 of MM FB posts i'm now a top fan :ROFLMAO:
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who has seen the comment on nj latest Instagram Mrs mason mount. Nearly choked on my coffee when I read lol 😂

• Haha
Mason I know what you are doing. Making me watch a close up of your legs. Because you know I love them.
6637A9F9-6E87-4710-A82A-F093F62891DE.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.