Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason Mount #100 Cobham to Carrington, blue to red, we actually made it to a century of threads!

think it might be too long though 😩
You are actually such a genius when it comes to thread titles! I think you’re right tho it could be too long. I can’t remember how many characters you’re allowed for a title

Reactions: 4
Guys I haven’t posted anything dramatic for 24hrs.

#healing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see a few other Seb fans! Completely unrelated now to the thread but I will post a few pics 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who zoomed in at what he's got on the passenger seat? 🤣
Lol don’t worry I was zooming in to see what song he was listening to the other day 😂 it was law of attraction by Dave and Snoh Aalegra if anyone was wondering 😂🤣
Isn't this same day he met the little girl & hair looked blonde? Wearing the same hoodie
I think you might be right!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol don’t worry I was zooming in to see what song he was listening to the other day 😂 it was law of attraction by Dave and Snoh Aalegra if anyone was wondering 😂🤣

I think you might be right!
Oh which day? I think i'm the only one here that has the same taste in music as Mason :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.