Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are United such tight arses with their signings? No wonder so many transfer talks fail for them. Pay up if you really do want him United. Take out an extra job or something, like run a lemonade stall for the extra funds ๐Ÿ‹ ๐Ÿ’ต
its the Utd way start low then pay what they want lol our boards full of twats

Reactions: 3
Why are United such tight arses with their signings? No wonder so many transfer talks fail for them. Pay up if you really do want him United. Take out an extra job or something, like run a lemonade stall for the extra funds ๐Ÿ‹ ๐Ÿ’ต
Go & give them a talking to you're only round the corner ๐Ÿคฃ How's the stand going enough for CP & Dec? You have Man city to fight with now for Dec

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Go & give them a talking to you're only round the corner ๐Ÿคฃ How's the stand going enough for CP & Dec? You have Man city to fight with now for Dec
Hahaha nooo I wonโ€™t be doing business to help Manchester United ๐Ÿคฎ they can figure out how to run a successful stall like me by themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think city are gonna beat me and score declanโ˜น so CP it is ๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Anyways someone wake me up when the saga ends and Manchester United pay up for the boy with their lemonade stall funds.
---
Scrap that!!!! I wanna attend the meeting. Iโ€™d love see them literally fight over mason ๐Ÿฟ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Another way that usually gets Utd to pay up is saying other clubs are intrested, and Mason to Bayern stories have now appeared lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mason for me. Delicious.

I need him to be a dirty demon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
030F9F71-3092-4956-BBB8-7178857856AB.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20230407-114209_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 1
Its the opposite of the Mason to Bayern stories from last Night, our board are trying the we dont want him anyway. Plus the Mason wants to stay stories are out. Gotta love transfer window

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.