Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is at Chelsea still for their first home game of the season I dare them to whip out his banner to really set the Twitter lot off 🍿 😂

Reactions: 3
Look what has just come out in the sun online.. Wonder who “leaked” that? 🙈

Reactions: 3
IMG_9055.jpeg

Who knows now 🙈
Look what has just come out in the sun online.. Wonder who “leaked” that? 🙈
Can you link it?
Found it!

This is gonna get interesting! Who let this get out? Also
1- she isn’t a model
2 - she’s a blackfish

This article 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2263149
Who knows now 🙈

Can you link it?
Found it!

This is gonna get interesting! Who let this get out? Also
1- she isn’t a model
2 - she’s a blackfish

This article 😂
1. Did the person who wrote this article read on here?? If so, YOU MISSED THE BLACKFISH BIT
2. Can't wait to read the comments! Won't be easy to delete now
3. It's not even SUNDAY yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Model?
friends in common?
Share a love for fashion?
I have questions about all those points😂😂😂
---
IMG_6748.jpeg
This info definitely came from someone on tumblr/tattle because …? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. Did the person who wrote this article read on here?? If so, YOU MISSED THE BLACKFISH BIT
2. Can't wait to read the comments! Won't be easy to delete now
3. It's not even SUNDAY yet!
It talks about TikTok. There is one video linking them showing the Lock Screen pic. Whoever made it saids follow me on insta for all proof. I think it’s from there.

Reactions: 2
Jack 😂
---
Spare a thought to lewis that’s currently probably got Mason ringing him stressing about this article 😂
Bets on when it will be removed like the Ilanah article?
Could this be her leaking? She wants to share her holiday pics 😂

• Haha
That did not just happen what ia going on im shocked.... but also kinda sad they didnt mention the blackfish

Reactions: 2
That did not just happen what ia going on im shocked.... but also kinda sad they didnt mention the blackfish
Not yet… I think it will come with more digging or someone telling them with the evidence. I think he will be fuming this is out! He wants to keep it private plus with the contract ongoing.

Reactions: 5
I just know nyc is sitting there so relived that they didn’t post any pics of her white bits lol

• Haha
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.