Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got back from a family party….what on earth have I missed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just got back from a family party….what on earth have I missed 😂😂😂
I think you have a twitter account amzi, in which case please send the blackfishing photos to the reporter from the sun? 🙏🏽

1687654605338.jpeg
Apparently we’re disrespectful to Claire. Personally I prefer the word honest but don’t have the energy to argue with a tumblr blog that’s well known for being a Claire supporter😵💫

I’s it bad that I’m laughing at the irony of the label name on the beanie hat? 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2263535Apparently we’re disrespectful to Claire. Personally I prefer the word honest but don’t have the energy to argue with a tumblr blog that’s well known for being a Claire supporter😵💫

I’s it bad that I’m laughing at the irony of the label name on the beanie hat? 😭😭😭
We've seen by the comments she's going to have people support her whatever :sick: Mocking her in front of a fridge??
Talking & sharing on here is important because of the lurkers 32k views so far.....
😂 I just thought she's rich as designer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2263535Apparently we’re disrespectful to Claire. Personally I prefer the word honest but don’t have the energy to argue with a tumblr blog that’s well known for being a Claire supporter😵💫
These young ens need to be educated on blackfishing and maybe how to not worship the ground Mason is walking on and just praised everyone he's been linked with. We've never said he can't have a gf, we just don't think him associating with a blackfish will do him any good. If they don't see the difference in her natural skin tones then they are just as blind as him

• Heart
These young ens need to be educated on blackfishing and maybe how to not worship the ground Mason is walking on and just praised everyone he's been linked with. We've never said he can't have a gf, we just don't think him associating with a blackfish will do him any good. If they don't see the difference in her natural skin tones then they are just as blind as him

Reactions: 2
We've seen by the comments she's going to have people support her whatever :sick: Mocking her in front of a fridge??
Talking & sharing on here is important because of the lurkers 32k views so far.....
😂 I just thought she's rich as designer
Have I made it famous on tumblr? 😂 What a great day! Yes I mocked her for being an absolute attention seeker standing near naked showing her lettuce and tomatoes (not a euphemism) 😂 now if she was showing her organised fridge then I wouldn't mock her.... Actually I would because that doesn't stop her being a cringe posing in front of an open fridge in her BIKINI 😂👙 She tries really hard to get attention, the comments recently have shown that even more 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have I made it famous on tumblr? 😂 What a great day! Yes I mocked her for being an absolute attention seeker standing near naked showing her lettuce and tomatoes (not a euphemism) 😂 now if she was showing her organised fridge then I wouldn't mock her.... Actually I would because that doesn't stop her being a cringe posing in front of an open fridge in her BIKINI 😂👙 She tries really hard to get attention, the comments recently have shown that even more 😂
I have no clue just what I thought it could be!
They don’t care about blackfishing but care if we say something mean 😂 I agree with you she’s an attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 4
137 comments on the last post comparing go barely 50 on the previous! Look like she's got the "life changing" she said finally. SOOOOO happy for her

I have no clue just what I thought it could be!
They don’t care about blackfishing but care if we say something mean 😂 I agree with you she’s an attention seeking
Oh 😂 the blackfishing is bound to be picked up by the press at some point. It's obvious that the article was sold by someone lurking on here and tumblr. Why would they write an article based on random stuff that's been mentioned on here and tumblr. The phone picture? Why is that confirming the relationship when she was pictured on social media at the same place and time as he was (the lake) but that wasn't mentioned? Or her jacket on the chair back in October when he did the tatler article? Mr Eligible bachelor (I'm too busy to have a gf, I'm focusing on football 🤥) The pic on the phone was really hard to make out it was him at first.
---
137 comments on the last post comparing go barely 50 on the previous! Look like she's got the "life changing" she said finally. SOOOOO happy for her
I hope she enjoys the fame 😂 Hope it's worth it for her. I presume she's not known in the US so she only has to gain from this relationship. Brands etc. No one is saying he can't date. He's had a gf before but the image he likes to portray (Mr nice guy), you'd think he would be wise enough to stay away from clout chasers.

Last edited:
I wonder if she’s going to preach about being a role model for young black women again? 😑

1687677137388.jpeg

Oh anyone got that comment saved? Might go & look for it 😂
I hope she enjoys the fame 😂 Hope it's worth it for her. I presume she's not known in the US so she only has to gain from this relationship. Brands etc. No one is saying he can't date. He's had a gf before but the image he likes to portray (Mr nice guy), you'd think he would be wise enough to stay away from clout chasers.
I think it’s from the TIkTok made says follow here for more evidence 🤣
Oh she will enjoy it but it comes with the negative side. Look at the rant when she was called out, she couldn’t handle it.
Mason wise?? 😂 with his track record

I wonder if she’s going to preach about being a role model for young black women again? 😑

View attachment 2263763
Was just about to add this! When will it be deleted? Role model more for clout chasers! So will this make them go official, still keep it quiet or his seen the light & ends it?
IMG_9057.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh anyone got that comment saved? Might go & look for it 😂
Since you asked
Screenshot_20230625_082650.jpg

This was likely commented around the time Mason followed her as it was the latest photo on her grid when our lovely aimlee came to drop the first crump

Since you asked
View attachment 2263785

This was likely commented around the time Mason followed her as it was the latest photo on her grid when our lovely aimlee came to drop the first crump
Was it the one with the 🧳? Yes it is around the same time. She will be sad if he doesn’t go to Utd as that’s more money 🤣

Last edited:

Knew she would speak to the press. Watch the video - they both had in common helping the world
She also mentioned the other girl - wonder if we'll ever find out who

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.