Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you be able to keep it professional? 🤣
Ok so I need to confess something….. I have been down a LV rabbit hole after last nights show. The celebs, fits & vibes 😍
View attachment 2255781
Saw Marcus in the videos & he has caught my attention 😂 I think it’s the fit

3rd bid??
I reckon it will go to £60 or £75 mil, final offer. Chelsea might make an own goal if they can't agree a deal with Mason or sell him. They'll lose a tit tonne of money if they sell him in January or let him go on a free

Reactions: 4
He’ll either go for free or they’ll offer him the right contract in the autumn but idk if he will be willing to stay at this point to sign it.
United aren’t gonna play up to Chelsea’s games on a player with a year left. Buckle up kids it’s gonna be another long year of contract talks

Also nobody talk to me about havertz can’t believe he’s chose arsenal out of all the teams in the world 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m honestly in shock that mason could play for United. Who would have ever thought?
Thought he would be there for most of his career.
I reckon it will go to £60 or £75 mil, final offer. Chelsea might make an own goal if they can't agree a deal with Mason or sell him. They'll lose a tit tonne of money if they sell him in January or let him go on a free
The second part wouldn’t surprise me 😂 who else are they interested in?

Reactions: 3
Would you be able to keep it professional? 🤣
Ok so I need to confess something….. I have been down a LV rabbit hole after last nights show. The celebs, fits & vibes 😍
View attachment 2255781
Saw Marcus in the videos & he has caught my attention 😂 I think it’s the fit

3rd bid??
You've moved on fast from Harvey, babe 🤣😘
---
He’ll either go for free or they’ll offer him the right contract in the autumn but idk if he will be willing to stay at this point to sign it.
United aren’t gonna play up to Chelsea’s games on a player with a year left. Buckle up kids it’s gonna be another long year of contract talks

Also nobody talk to me about havertz can’t believe he’s chose arsenal out of all the teams in the world 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Your pfp 😮💨🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.