Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I wasn’t shocked as I knew something wasn’t right with her. She loved the drama too much but the faking a parents death actually left my jaw on the floor. I’m confused as to why she even created this fake life on tumblr? Like what you getting out of it😂 it’s just a bunch of mason fans thirsting over him what’s the need to fake a lifestyle 😳
Very strange. She kept saying she was coming off all the time when she was being sent hateful anons but never did. Pretending your parent has died to gain attention is sick. But that was her ultimate goal, people writing to her about Mase, NYC, Ben and Cartia etc made her feel needed. I did also think it was odd that there were always responses to that greentrees anon.

Reactions: 4
Very strange. She kept saying she was coming off all the time when she was being sent hateful anons but never did. Pretending your parent has died to gain attention is sick. But that was her ultimate goal, people writing to her about Mase, NYC, Ben and Cartia etc amde her feel needed. I did also think it was odd that there were always responses to that greentrees anon.
Yeah she’d disappear but quickly comes back when there is a hint of drama 🙄 I just hope her twin wasn’t in on the whole thing too.
i had check what day it was this morning as I thought it must of been a Sunday not a Monday morning with all that going on😂 thought I sent my daughter school on wrong day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do I feel that she will come back with a different account and identity? 🙊

Reactions: 4
Is her friend that works there? Or is it Claire? 😂
either way more than likely is on holiday
I would be embarrassed walking beside a grown woman with that many plastic jewelry on them.. Or am I too old and not getting the memo??
---
I presumed it was Claire 🧐
Doesn't look like her though. The eyes don't look the same.. Again, make up can do people some wonders

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.