Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait how did we know she was on the shoot with the hairy toes 🫡
---
Too much of a coincidence Carlotta’s for nyc today lmao

Reactions: 3
Maybe they both booked the same flight to nyc so they can become besties... no but for real clearly they all gang family whatever met her they all knoe about blackfishing how no one cares??? Its driving me mad like how can you be so uncaring and blind to the situation just makes me think that says alot about all of them

Reactions: 1
So miss NJ posted on her story I’m sure she choses old holiday pics from when she was young on purpose to try and prove a point

Reactions: 4
So miss NJ posted on her story I’m sure she choses old holiday pics from when she was young on purpose to try and prove a point
When she’s been in the sun all summer
IMG_8952.jpeg

Will the price tag fall? Thought Chelsea not up for negotiations on price

When she’s been in the sun all summer
View attachment 2239686
Will the price tag fall? Thought Chelsea not up for negotiations on price
So it’s either going to be Chelsea drop the price or he leaves on a free next year
They will have to negotiate because the longer they leave it, the less he has on his contract and less he is worth.

In January foreign clubs can approach him for free transfer signing if he is still at Chelsea.

Reactions: 6
I cant pissing listen to this contract situation for another year😭
Chelsea need lower their price as £70 m for a player on his final year is stupid and it would be even more stupid to let him go for free next summer because they’re being stubborn sods

Reactions: 5
I really want him to go for free next year just to spite Todd boehly. Imagine him being successful at another club that got him for free and he scores against Chelsea and Todd has to sit there listening to the other teams fans sing “mason mount we got him for free” 😂😍

• Haha
  • Heart
I really want him to go for free next year just to spite Todd boehly. Imagine him being successful at another club that got him for free and he scores against Chelsea and Todd has to sit there listening to the other teams fans sing “mason mount we got him for free” 😂😍
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve come to terms with him leaving now I would be very shocked if he signs a new deal. Good luck to him in Manchester the press are all over any footballer that steps outside their house up there Lewis will have to work extra hard

This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve come to terms with him leaving now I would be very shocked if he signs a new deal. Good luck to him in Manchester the press are all over any footballer that steps outside their house up there Lewis will have to work extra hard
He won't be able to hide her as well up here. Cheshire is wag central

• Haha
  • Heart
He won't be able to hide her as well up here. Cheshire is wag central
Yeah I see the northern based wags in the press more. Might be because of who they’re with or own profile.
Nobody’s hiding 🤣🤥

Last edited:
Day 1 of the transfer window being open and..

Tune in tomorrow for the next update from the Chelsea chaos house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.