Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard the plastic jewellery jokes before but wtf. Did Mason assume because her name is Claire she wanted a Claire’s Accessories haul?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s not even nyc that’s the other girl 😂
---
Anyways I stole this from the tumblrinas cause I thought you’d all love it lol
He’s such a vibe 😂😂 oh I miss those days of having that much fun without the fear of a three day hangover.

Reactions: 2
So carlotta has followed miss blackfish so I’m assuming she’s come back to the uk after her trip with mason

It is what it is by now. If he is clueless then that’s on him, he knows the backlash he will get. Maybe the soft launch will happen soon

Reactions: 3
Haha no I’ve changed my mind now CC has followed NY. It’s clearly more serious than we thought.
---
I’m calling it now. Family holiday with her incoming 😭
I actually don’t feel as bothered about this follow as I did with all the previous ones 😂 maybe it’s because of that holiday he’s been on I just knew he was with her. I’m still waiting on the likes of dec and Ben to follow her as well as family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.