Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so it all started a few weeks back and this one blog (let’s call them Jennifer) was arguing back and forth with this other blog (we’ll call them Penelope lol) so the story between Penelope and Jennifer was that they were friends and met on tumblr, they’d supposedly met up with each other in real life too and knew everything about each other that a friend would. So one day a few weeks back Jennifer posted on tumblr that her friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend (we’ll call him Dave) and now Penelope and Dave are dating.

Jennifer also has another friend from tumblr (we’ll call her Abigail) and they’ve not met up in real life but they message on social media etc. Jennifer and Abigail seemed really close, sharing things about their lives as friends would and Abigail supported Jennifer going through tough times when Jennifer told everyone her mum passed away. Abigail was able to support her as she had experienced the same thing with her own parents death.

So the drama really started when Penelope was sending Jennifer and Abigail death threats on tumblr telling them to kill themselves and just saying some really nasty stuff to them. Abigail being the good friend to Jennifer was defending her on her own blog against some of the nasty messages Penelope was sending. Jennifer then decides to take a break from tumblr after everything that went on.

So fast forward ⏩ Jennifer comes back from her tumblr break last night and says she’s back and shares some pictures of what she’d been up to while she was taking a break and shared a bunch of photos from her alleged holiday. Then someone on anon messaged a few different blogs saying that after they saw the photo dump Jennifer posted they were able to search up Jennifer on instagram via seeing her sisters name in one of the photos from the dump. They found Jennifer’s public instagram and saw that that Jennifer had been lying to everyone on tumblr including her friend Abigail because they saw that the photos Jennifer had posted on her tumblr weren’t from a holiday last week. They were from a bunch of holidays she’s had last summer from Mallorca to turkey, Jennifer’s mum has not passed away and she is very much alive and well, Jennifer has actually been in a long term relationship (we’ll call him John) so has lied saying that her ex tumblr friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend Dave who probably doesn’t even exist and they found out that she doesn’t live in Surrey like Jennifer originally claimed and she in fact lives up north. Jennifer has now deactivated all her accounts after all this has come out and not said a word on the matter

So after this has all come out a bunch of the tumblrinas are speculating that Jennifer is actually the one behind Penelope’s tumblr account and Penelope didn’t even exist in the first place which means that Jennifer would have been sending herself and Abigail death threats in secret.

I think I covered everything and I hope this makes sense. I know the tumblrinas will see this so can they please correct me if this is wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so it all started a few weeks back and this one blog (let’s call them Jennifer) was arguing back and forth with this other blog (we’ll call them Penelope lol) so the story between Penelope and Jennifer was that they were friends and met on tumblr, they’d supposedly met up with each other in real life too and knew everything about each other that a friend would. So one day a few weeks back Jennifer posted on tumblr that her friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend (we’ll call him Dave) and now Penelope and Dave are dating.

Jennifer also has another friend from tumblr (we’ll call her Abigail) and they’ve not met up in real life but they message on social media etc. Jennifer and Abigail seemed really close, sharing things about their lives as friends would and Abigail supported Jennifer going through tough times when Jennifer told everyone her mum passed away. Abigail was able to support her as she had experienced the same thing with her own parents death.

So the drama really started when Penelope was sending Jennifer and Abigail death threats on tumblr telling them to kill themselves and just saying some really nasty stuff to them. Abigail being the good friend to Jennifer was defending her on her own blog against some of the nasty messages Penelope was sending. Jennifer then decides to take a break from tumblr after everything that went on.

So fast forward ⏩ Jennifer comes back from her tumblr break last night and says she’s back and shares some pictures of what she’d been up to while she was taking a break and shared a bunch of photos from her alleged holiday. Then someone on anon messaged a few different blogs saying that after they saw the photo dump Jennifer posted they were able to search up Jennifer on instagram via seeing her sisters name in one of the photos from the dump. They found Jennifer’s public instagram and saw that that Jennifer had been lying to everyone on tumblr including her friend Abigail because they saw that the photos Jennifer had posted on her tumblr weren’t from a holiday last week. They were from a bunch of holidays she’s had last summer from Mallorca to turkey, Jennifer’s mum has not passed away and she is very much alive and well, Jennifer has actually been in a long term relationship (we’ll call him John) so has lied saying that her ex tumblr friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend Dave who probably doesn’t even exist and they found out that she doesn’t live in Surrey like Jennifer originally claimed and she in fact lives up north. Jennifer has now deactivated all her accounts after all this has come out and not said a word on the matter

So after this has all come out a bunch of the tumblrinas are speculating that Jennifer is actually the one behind Penelope’s tumblr account and Penelope didn’t even exist in the first place which means that Jennifer would have been sending herself and Abigail death threats in secret.

I think I covered everything and I hope this makes sense. I know the tumblrinas will see this so can they please correct me if this is wrong
At one point of reading, I was so scared you would put that Jennifer was in fact Jim!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened? I'm not on there
You’re all missing out. Im a secret lurker on there as it’s better than the TV😂😂
---

Catfishing is one fucked up thing but to fake a parents death is beyond awful and when your supposed friend on there has actually lost a parent too is beyond messed up

Reactions: 5
Oh and to add as well Abigail used to message Jennifer on a different account to the one that was found by the tumblr anon. The one the tumblr anon found is a real account and the one that was used to message Abigail on was a fake one that looked real. So now Abigail doesn’t even know if the girl she had been messaging was the same person as the one from the instagram account the anon found or if that girl had just had her identity stolen and Abigail had just been catfished. Does this even make sense? I didn’t know how to type it lol

75D84E33-751A-4715-BF7A-170700E9F0C1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re all missing out. Im a secret lurker on there as it’s better than the TV
I was on there a while ago but felt too old 😂 plus I only followed a few accounts when the whole Ben and Cartia thing was going on. Are you allowed to put the account name in a spoiler?

I was on there a while ago but felt too old 😂 plus I only followed a few accounts when the whole Ben and Cartia thing was going on. Are you allowed to put the account name in a spoiler?
I think there’s like 3-4 different blogs that are talking about it but the story I said was just the main plot. Not sure if the accounts would feel comfortable with me sharing them on here so that’s why I gave code names 🤷‍♀️

I think there’s like 3-4 different blogs that are talking about it but the story I said was just the main plot. Not sure if the accounts would feel comfortable with me sharing them on here so that’s why I gave code names 🤷‍♀️
I'll log on. Spectacles is coming to inspect 🤓
---
Just logged on and I'm not surprised at which account it is

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'll log on. Spectacles is coming to inspect 🤓
---
Just logged on and I'm not surprised at which account it is
No I wasn’t shocked as I knew something wasn’t right with her. She loved the drama too much but the faking a parents death actually left my jaw on the floor. I’m confused as to why she even created this fake life on tumblr? Like what you getting out of it😂 it’s just a bunch of mason fans thirsting over him what’s the need to fake a lifestyle 😳

Reactions: 4
No I wasn’t shocked as I knew something wasn’t right with her. She loved the drama too much but the faking a parents death actually left my jaw on the floor. I’m confused as to why she even created this fake life on tumblr? Like what you getting out of it😂 it’s just a bunch of mason fans thirsting over him what’s the need to fake a lifestyle 😳
Literally feeling the same. Living a double life is one thing by lying about a parents death is another. Especially to someone who’s actually lost a parent. It’s just so disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.