Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe the person deleted it themselves? Why would he keep the ones with her name and calling her desperate
Maybe but someone commented asking why there comments have disappeared.
I think in their eyes they donโ€™t believe any of it and probably just think itโ€™s jealousy from everyone, when clearly it isnโ€™t, maybe speak to your ex mason because if she knows or when she knows Iโ€™m sure she will put you right.
She must stick it on EVERYWHERE for him not to notice. Thatโ€™s how it will be perceived fans are jealous & Iโ€™m sure some just are & donโ€™t give a tit. This is a much bigger issue

Reactions: 4
I dont know why but i think its was mason/lewis who deleted them something is weird for sure
You know what we've spent our energy thinking who deleted them, why they deleted them, why don't they delete the rest for way too long than it needed to! I'm not saying I'm being ignorant over the fact that there's a big issue going on here but the thread is moving too fast over this speculation when we don't know what's going on.. I'd say, we post the photos again so whoever wonder what blackfishing is can see it for themselves and we can just move on.. I hope Mason still provide us with the contents, that's all I care for now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I took one for the team and messaged because I canโ€™t be bothered with another speculation for the whole thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_6600.jpeg
Anyways happy Monday people โœŒ๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Probably from her fans. Wonder what comment the other account was talking about?

You know what we've spent our energy thinking who deleted them, why they deleted them, why don't they delete the rest for way too long than it needed to! I'm not saying I'm being ignorant over the fact that there's a big issue going on here but the thread is moving too fast over this speculation when we don't know what's going on.. I'd say, we post the photos again so whoever wonder what blackfishing is can see it for themselves and we can just move on.. I hope Mason still provide us with the contents, that's all I care for now
I get where youโ€™re coming from with the debate about the comments. Sorry to be a witch killing the vibe just find it helpful to talk about & highlight.

I took one for the team and messaged because I canโ€™t be bothered with another speculation for the whole thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 2234488Anyways happy Monday people โœŒ๐Ÿป
Oh dear some fans really thought he was like the fan fics ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
@louise0408 what page did you message?
---
To add, Iโ€™m thinking the more people talk the more likely he is too launch her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I think the one who said mason deleted the comments is anothet account not the one you messaged but anyway ita just upsetting he doesnt care for her blackfishing its sad if he will launch her people will out her even more

Reactions: 1
@louise0408 what page did you message?
---
To add, Iโ€™m thinking the more people talk the more likely he is too launch her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Good the more the issue can be highlighted & called out. She wants my skin tone but without the judgement & prejudice that sadly goes with it

• Heart
I took one for the team and messaged because I canโ€™t be bothered with another speculation for the whole thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 2234488Anyways happy Monday people โœŒ๐Ÿป
Eh? He's not cheated on anyone has he? And is he only allowed to date someone from his own country now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree he's not as innocent as his pr people make him out to be. Was never under any illusions about his golden boy image. Of course he's going to sleep around, he's a young lad, rich and a footballer. If he's stringing her along whilst getting with other girls then he's a dick and she needs to get alot of self respect. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Eh? He's not cheated on anyone has he? And is he only allowed to date someone from his own country now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree he's not as innocent as his pr people make him out to be. Was never under any illusions about his golden boy image. Of course he's going to sleep around, he's a young lad, rich and a footballer. If he's stringing her along whilst getting with other girls then he's a dick and she needs to get alot of self respect. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly I didnโ€™t even take much notice of that part I just wanted to know if they deleted it or not the end the โ€œmason did itโ€ โ€œlewis did itโ€ debate ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That little hoe!

I need to ride him like a demented trampoline ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.