Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if they do it will be the worst thing for him, he will be benched a lot I can imagine.
It will be so awkward… he wants to leave so let him get the money while you can.

Reactions: 3
It will be so awkward… he wants to leave so let him get the money while you can.
I think they will accept £55mil plus £5mil add on and I hate to say it but he will cook at Man Utd watch him be the star boy he always was

Reactions: 2
I think they will accept £55mil plus £5mil add on and I hate to say it but he will cook at Man Utd watch him be the star boy he always was
I’m not so sure 🙈 but I hope he has a good season & gets back to his best. Euros next year & lots of competition in the squad

I dont know why but i have a feeling they wont accept this offer aswell...

Reactions: 4
3rd bid has been placed….in the next few days he could be red 😒😒

Reactions: 1
Agree. He seems desperate to leave so let him as much as I don’t want him to. I feel like blackfish and United will be the end of me loving mason 🤢

Reactions: 4

What number do you guys think will he have?
How long before the blackfish unfollows Chelsea & follows Utd? 😂
Agree. He seems desperate to leave so let him as much as I don’t want him to. I feel like blackfish and United will be the end of me loving mason 🤢
Stay for the lols 😂
I just want it done after all this talk. I’ll be interested to see how he does there

Reactions: 3
Whats up with every grouo games everything happening in usa i dont get the hype i hate the usa im sorry there so much more beautiful nicer places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.