Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah in my wildest dreams πŸ˜‚.
---
Ok I can’t lie to myself anymore. The hair is terrible. But I would still smash.
You can all come at me but my days this does things to me. I love blonde mase

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can all come at me but my days this does things to me. I love blonde mase
Nah I would never come for you @amzi. The blonde was beautiful when he first did it.
240371E5-3F90-49B0-932D-806216ECEE08.jpeg

But like his toenails he just needs to maintain it better πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read right last night that Mason's team have told Chelsea that he isn't signing for them? And he wants to leave?

Reactions: 3
Did I read right last night that Mason's team have told Chelsea that he isn't signing for them? And he wants to leave?
:love: i'm trying not to get my hopes up as i've still that feeling he'll be our Griezmann/FDJ where its 99% we get him then nope lol

Reactions: 2
She is milking the sure ad again.
6A4FBC1A-5E49-4225-91D2-785571616579.png

I see you Olivia. Any excuse to post Mason. because same πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Img_2023_06_23_05_02_54.jpeg

Raheem is serving me shirtless, sexy, short tuck and definite tease of sock.

Step up your summer Mason. I need more content from you. I'm getting distracted again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.