Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter is going off, he is getting slated bad. I do think people are missing the ‘as of now’ he isn’t signing, that doesn’t mean he isn’t. But it is what it is. Chelsea had a contract for him and they took it away after the World Cup, mason hasn’t been treated good by them at all.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing that he’ll be gone sooner than we think. Chelsea first valued him at £70m and United bid £40m but now they’ve lowered it to £60 and and United bid £50, watch them compromise on £55
Yeah 55-60m. Think it will be done this week
Twitter is going off, he is getting slated bad. I do think people are missing the ‘as of now’ he isn’t signing, that doesn’t mean he isn’t. But it is what it is. Chelsea had a contract for him and they took it away after the World Cup, mason hasn’t been treated good by them at all.
Didn’t they change the contract terms after the wc & he didn’t agree?

---
I mean it in the nicest way, if he wants to go let him. It’s not gonna do any party any good dragging it on for a year. Unless it’s Arsenal then he has to stay😂
They are haggling over him like a secondhand car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will be pictured clilutching a set of car mats soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah 55-60m. Think it will be done this week

Basically there was a perfect offer for him, then when he came back they changed it to a 1 year extension.

I will always say its not about the money there will be a lot more that’s happened that we will never know of

least he gets to go to NY with Utd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Todd offered the original deal And then when the new geezer came in January that’s now in charge of contracts etc it all started fresh and the new guy offered just a year contract or something idk I think Chelsea just need accept he’s not gonna sign and let him go as it’s just gonna become so toxic over the next 12 months for mason, for the club and fans just let the boy go and do his thing wherever that is

Todd offered the original deal And then when the new geezer came in January that’s now in charge of contracts etc it all started fresh and the new guy offered just a year contract or something idk I think Chelsea just need accept he’s not gonna sign and let him go as it’s just gonna become so toxic over the next 12 months for mason, for the club and fans just let the boy go and do his thing wherever that is
Feel like I've read so much about it lost track. Agree let him go hopefully gets back to his best as Euros next year

Reactions: 3
Feel like I've read so much about it lost track. Agree let him go hopefully gets back to his best as Euros next year
It all started go down him when the guy started in January. Kinda for once wish todd just did that job himself still😂
---
Imagine if dec actually ends up at city and mason at United 😂 besties turned rivals

Send him to United for that hair alone !! the way his natural hair colour is coming through at the sides 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Send him to United for that hair alone !! the way his natural hair colour is coming through at the sides 😂
The hair :sick: needs to be maintained or get rid. Is it family holiday time? Wearing his holiday clothes 🤣 also Lewis not sorting the tags

The hair :sick: needs to be maintained or get rid. Is it family holiday time? Wearing his holiday clothes 🤣
Blackpool darling. He’s treated the fam to a trip to their new local beach

I am joking lurkers it could be anywhere the whole world is covered by sea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My blond bombshell 😍
It’s horrendous. He needs call jaz to fix it

His hair alone and tags being on makes me think he’s just in Portsmouth. I’d hope he’d of got it touched up before leaving the country if he was on holiday

It’s horrendous. He needs call jaz to fix it

His hair alone and tags being on makes me think he’s just in Portsmouth. I’d hope he’d of got it touched up before leaving the country if he was on holiday
I still like it 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
I love blonde mason!! Praying for some family holiday content

You’ve all gone mad. The hair is going yellow and his roots are showing at the sides. Someone go and fix it for him please or is this him growing it out? I think I’d rather him just shave it all off 😂😂

• Haha
You can keep blonde Harvey if I can have blonde Mason 😂
---

You’ve all gone mad. The hair is going yellow and his roots are showing at the sides. Someone go and fix it for him please or is this him growing it out? I think I’d rather him just shave it all off 😂😂
I fully agree & the pool, sea & sun ain't going to help. Imagine him rocking up to the sign the contract with this hair 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.