Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire made it that’s why is awful 😂😂
With all these pics seems to be the only reason she went! Personal photographer - he could of took Harvey! Pics would of been better
Wonder when she’s going to show her holiday pics?? 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for mm updates on insta to delete the comments again 🤣 people are commenting about a girlfriend

Reactions: 4
It’s so insulting that he has posted twice about those holidays and she is likely not allowed to do so despite being an ‘influenza’. She should be ashamed of it.
---
Cancel that she’s posted two stories. But still doesn’t show specifically where they are

Reactions: 5
I'm waiting for mm updates on insta to delete the comments again 🤣 people are commenting about a girlfriend
I get it as not official 🤣 look at the comments left on his last post.
It’s so insulting that he has posted twice about those holidays and she is likely not allowed to do so despite being an ‘influenza’. She should be ashamed of it.
---
Cancel that she’s posted two stories. But still doesn’t show specifically where they are
Oh she’s allowed to drop crumbs 🤣 I can’t be asked to look what did they show?

• Haha
She talks very softly doesn't she? Almost like Meghan Markle even though she's from NJ.

So we gather they're on holiday together then?

Reactions: 3
She talks very softly doesn't she? Almost like Meghan Markle even though she's from NJ.

So we gather they're on holiday together then?
If he was with family or friends the photos/TikTok would have included some hint of it. Specially if family was there. At this point is pretty clear it’s a couples vacation

• Heart
Screenshot_20230616_180053.jpg

Why did he allow her to wear this on a holiday? If they were together.. My husband would tell me to get lost if I'm seen with that on.. That thing shouldn't be on anyone older than 10 fingers 😅

Also, i used to love Mason wearing crochet stuff but he over wearing it..
---
If he was with family or friends the photos/TikTok would have included some hint of it. Specially if family was there. At this point is pretty clear it’s a couples vacation
R.I.P to NY's self respect if she's still happy to be hidden

View attachment 2244890
Why did he allow her to wear this on a holiday? If they were together.. My husband would tell me to get lost if I'm seen with that on.. That thing shouldn't be on anyone older than 10 fingers 😅

🤣 I’m sure it will appear on the plastic jewellery page. So her story was her & the sea?
Why do I feel we’re going to down the Cartia soft launch route?
Not hidden just private 🤥😂

• Haha
🤣 I’m sure it will appear on the plastic jewellery page. So her story was her & the sea?
Why do I feel we’re going to down the Cartia soft launch route?
Not hidden just private 🤥😂
As I said.. she should learn from it.. soft launch lasted months.. hard launch lasted weeks 😅.. At least Cartia gave us receipt.. like being there the same place as Ben & Co., holding hands but cover his tatt or photo of him with that check trousers he'd like to wear.. So far, Claire hasn't given us much but enough for us to know/suspect they're together.

I'm just going to go and enjoy Ruben 🤣

View attachment 2244890

---

Precisely this! Be with someone who is proud to have you by their side. I understand being private but this is a bit weird. You can tell she would love to post more. He probably tells her she can't post too many things that gives them away because his fans will get upset. You know because he's as famous as Bieber 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Can you spot Mason?? 🤣🤣
FB_IMG_1686935876901.jpg

---
Precisely this! Be with someone who is proud to have you by their side. I understand being private but this is a bit weird. You can tell she would love to post more. He probably tells her she can't post too many things that gives them away because his fans will get upset. You know because he's as famous as Bieber 🙄😂
Yeah Kai and Sophie are quite private imo but they go public and all loved up at the same time.. I just wish Mason have someone like that, one he wants to announce it to the world that she's the one. If he does care enough for her, he wouldn't be hidden her like this!

• Haha
Upset or using them as an excuse?
Can you spot Mason?? 🤣🤣View attachment 2244928
---

Yeah Kai and Sophie are quite private imo but they go public and all loved up at the same time.. I just wish Mason have someone like that, one he wants to announce it to the world that she's the one. If he does care enough for her, he wouldn't be hidden her like this!
Yes Kai & Sophia 😍
Lots of couples are private but not secret. Making it a bigger thing then it is 😂 like when the tags off

• Heart
I'm manifesting she gets bored of him hiding her and they end the relationship 🤣 I dont get why non of his family follow her..

Of course she posted a TikTok from New York, making it look like she’s home, then posts cryptic ones from by the sea. Get a grip the pair of you and just admit it, look like a pair of idiots hiding it

• Haha
  • Heart
I always know when Mason is in trouble, when I post pictures of him and no one likes them 😂

• Haha
Yeah comments have gone 😂
Ooo yeah hadn't thought of that. He can create all kinds of persona's as she won't have a clue how famous he really is over here (not Bieber famous 😂)
I think she must know he has 5m ig followers!
I always know when Mason is in trouble, when I post pictures of him and no one likes them 😂
His in the new sure advert with Lauren & Olivia. No has bothered to post 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.