Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see it weird...
I can’t now
I doubt the user would delete it.. look like she came back to put ⚫ 🐠 comment anyway.. which I'm sure will be deleted soon..

In another news, whoever is with Mason please can you cut his toe nails... it's getting long 😅😅View attachment 2233702
Got the hair sorted but not the trotters 🤢
Ohhh I thought you meant all the comments. Wonder who deleted it😳 hopefully the user and not mason 🤢 but wouldn’t he have deleted the other comment with the emojis?
Imagine the only comment to be deleted 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay okay okay it’s time to confess and to calm down the fandom

It was me that he took on holiday

and yes before you all ask it is all balls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh i cant see it now as well weird but why wouldnt they delete the comments of her name or the emojis cause i dont think someone who was wiling to comment that will delete it or maybe im wrong but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh i cant see it now as well weird but why wouldnt they delete the comments of her name or the emojis cause i dont think someone who was wiling to comment that will delete it or maybe im wrong but 🤷‍♀️
Yeah doesn’t make sense unless they started to get messages. You would think it would all get deleted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.