Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that is so weird cause there is also the emojis and names so why will he leave those? Im confused 😅

Reactions: 2
But left her name tagged 🤣
Just like when the world found out Mason's private IG
---
But that is so weird cause there is also the emojis and names so why will he leave those? Im confused 😅
Probably because some people don't know how to read emoji.. and it's just two word.. not the whole paragraph about how she blackfishes and Mason being ignorant
---
Who's Sian, reveal yourself please 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230611_210816.jpg

Right I really need to go right my fanfic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No but why someone on tumblr saying that on one of the photos he posted oof the boat you can aee them kissing?

Just like when the world found out Mason's private IG
---

Probably because some people don't know how to read emoji.. and it's just two word.. not the whole paragraph about how she blackfishes and Mason being ignorant
---
Who's Sian, reveal yourself please 🤣🤣View attachment 2233765

Right I really need to go right my fanfic 🤣
Her comment was deleted on the fan account! If more comes out these comments will continue. Also maybe some more pics of her before she deleted & started again.

No but why someone on tumblr saying that on one of the photos he posted oof the boat you can aee them kissing?
No photo shows that 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know I’m old and probably need glasses but it’s literally just clouds to me 😂😂 and why would he take a picture of the doorway when kissing a gal? 😂
IMG_6595.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are people reaching because i can’t see anything but clouds

if he was going to launch his relationship with her this would have been his chance, he hasn’t. So that tells me he is either keeping it private or is hiding it because if the backlash he will get

• Haha
Reactions: 7

if he was going to launch his relationship with her this would have been his chance, he hasn’t. So that tells me he is either keeping it private or is hiding it because if the backlash he will get
I’m glad you can’t see it too as I was close to doing an @AdsB and booking for an eye test

• Haha
IMG_5797.jpeg

Innocently went on instagram and mason liked
Olivia photo right away so if he is on holiday with you know who he must be bored

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I’m old and probably need glasses but it’s literally just clouds to me 😂😂 and why would he take a picture of the doorway when kissing a gal? 😂 View attachment 2233780
What am I supposed to see?? It’s a reflection of something & clouds 😂

I think it’s a bit of both. We know he wants to be more private but someone is seeing these comments now. I don’t think the launch is ever going to happen
---
View attachment 2233790
Innocently went on instagram and mason liked
Olivia photo right away so if he is on holiday with you know who he must be bored
His back now tags are on 🤣

• Haha
Her comment was deleted on the fan account! If more comes out these comments will continue. Also maybe some more pics of her before she deleted & started again.
I have a feeling mason is the one deleting the comments...

Imagine if he did take her away, imagine her not being able to share anything, yet he can share his photos that she probably took, imagine being told don’t share any holiday content at this point I don’t know which one of them is more stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine if he did take her away, imagine her not being able to share anything, yet he can share his photos that she probably took, imagine being told don’t share any holiday content at this point I don’t know which one of them is more stupid
I thought this maybe you have jinxed it 🤣
Her taking pics in his fits getting some content still can’t get a follow from the main 🤣 or the family

Tbh I do genuinely understand why he would want to keep it private / not follow her on main etc, especially with what that stalker was saying to him about other girls he was linked to etc. but If that was me and I saw his family still following his ex but not me I do think I’d go a little psycho I can’t lie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I do genuinely understand why he would want to keep it private / not follow her on main etc, especially with what that stalker was saying to him about other girls he was linked to etc. but If that was me and I saw his family still following his ex but not me I do think I’d go a little psycho I can’t lie 😂😂
If he was my bf I would want to follow him & comment on his posts 🤣 Didn’t someone think the stalker was on tumblr?? Look at the info some anons find out like the bloody fbi

If he was my bf I would want to follow him & comment on his posts 🤣 Didn’t someone think the stalker was on tumblr?? Look at the info some anons find out like the bloody fbi
Yeah I would but I can see why people in the public eye avoid that in the early stages. But both parties need to be on same wave length when it comes to privacy and I think they’re on different wave lengths 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.