Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think he’s up for taking hair colour request? I think now is a good time to go blue

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact he remembers to turns his tags back on everytime really tickles me 😂 he secretly loves the attention and sits and scrolls through his tags doesn’t he 🤣
Yeah it’s a bit suss to turn them on as soon as he posts his new look. Bet he’s lapping up the attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s not a guilty pleasure for me. I would proudly mount Madders 😂😂
Dunno you could others join 🤣 he’s a guilty pleasure to some
I don't believe in guilty pleasures, nothing that is pleasurable should make you feel guilty (you know, obviously within the bounds of legality etc)

Madders is nothing but a filthy, nasty, dirty, naughty, kinky pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230611_195133.jpg
Screenshot_20230611_195059.jpg

Probably nothing.. I'm just having too much time reading the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
QUOTE="muir_oconnell, post: 15502030, member: 360037"]
Guys he was in Greece in Hydra
[/QUOTE]
How do you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.