Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been 4 pages and still no sign of @katiestewart .. @AdsB Look like we need a new thread tomorrow..

Can i please vote for @louise0408

Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up
That has to be the thread title. No debate. It's done.

If we were still only talking about Harvey etc. And we hadn't all just suddenly started talking about Mason again I was gonna suggest #98 You Probably Think This Thread is About You.

But no need now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That has to be the thread title. No debate. It's done.

If we were still only talking about Harvey etc. And we hadn't all just suddenly started talking about Mason again I was gonna suggest #98 You Probably Think This Thread is About You.

But no need now.
Still time for that one 🤣
Correct ✅ it’s honestly the most beautiful place, you can only get there by boat. I’d recommend it to anybody ☀
It looks stunning 😍 never been to that part of Greece
Made him going blonde means fresh start new beginnings like Cartia 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Underrated duo. My favourite was the matching hair era.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the user did or someone else?
I doubt the user would delete it.. look like she came back to put ⚫ 🐠 comment anyway.. which I'm sure will be deleted soon..

In another news, whoever is with Mason please can you cut his toe nails... it's getting long 😅😅
Screenshot_20230611_203628.jpg

• Sick
The one Poppy's post earlier?? I don't see it anymore
Ohhh I thought you meant all the comments. Wonder who deleted it😳 hopefully the user and not mason 🤢 but wouldn’t he have deleted the other comment with the emojis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.