Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I would but I can see why people in the public eye avoid that in the early stages. But both parties need to be on same wave length when it comes to privacy and I think they’re on different wave lengths 😂
The has been a slow burner over a year!
Yes remember nobody is hiding anything 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah I would but I can see why people in the public eye avoid that in the early stages. But both parties need to be on same wave length when it comes to privacy and I think they’re on different wave lengths 😂
Yes she’s married to him with 4 kids
And he is in a long distance FWB situation
---
Didn’t someone on here suggest the blonde look?

Last edited:
  • Haha
lewis isn’t doing a good job. The comments on carlottas comment aren’t stopping 😆

• Haha
I’m also going to add he must not have been away for that long when was he spotted at the airport? He only had a carry on bag too so Claire must have had a quick trip over 😂😂
---
Omg sorry for objectifying you a lot Mason 😂.
No your not 😂😂

• Haha
  • Haha
No but why he doesnt delete the comment saying all fandom agrees she is desperate to be his girlfriend and she is leaking stuff about them 😂😂

Didn’t someone on here suggest the blonde look?
I'm not sure but I think Mason was just being salty that we admired Harvey a lot lately..
---
No but why he doesnt delete the comment saying all fandom agrees she is desperate to be his girlfriend and she is leaking stuff about them 😂😂
I personally don't think he have time to look at those comments. I personally think he just set up his notifications to get notified only when people who he follows commented 🤷‍♀️
---
I feel after tonight, his comment section will change.. but I don't want to say how.. Don't want to give him an idea 😅

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure but I think Mason was just being salty that we admired Harvey a lot lately..
---

I personally don't think he have time to look at those comments. I personally think he just set up his notifications to get notified only when people who he follows commented 🤷‍♀️
---
I feel after tonight, his comment section will change.. but I don't want to say how.. Don't want to give him an idea 😅
No but its still under carlottas comment i just find it weird he deleted thw onw qbout her blackfishing but keeping the others

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.