Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜ฎ thought you loved prince hair?? I normally don't like too much gel but this for some reason :love:
oh I absolutely do ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just not the over hair gelled version ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually Iโ€™m gonna backtrack (sorry @katiestewart) Iโ€™ve put my glasses on and it actually looks pretty decent with some gel

CC8C0A17-0881-440D-8E49-E4BC73A9AE9A.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Arrival video has Arrived
Yay my favourite time of the year has arrived!!!

Iโ€™ve just finished watching it and omg heโ€™s so fit heโ€™s actually going to be the death of me!!! ๐Ÿฅต you could see how happy he was to be there his smile was so big ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love that goofy side to him when heโ€™s pretending he forgot his passport or saying he canโ€™t lift his suitcase up the stairs lol
The World Cup has officially started ladies, Stephen and Adam!!! ๐Ÿฅณ hereโ€™s hoping itโ€™s coming home, weโ€™re provided with lots of sock and shirtless pics and thereโ€™s no drama
B8DAD5BA-F6C5-4C2F-9AF6-78AF15BCBEA5.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
DBE83189-5870-4B93-8BA3-4A5508E4D606.jpeg

Good morning. Petition for mason to wear this hoodie all the time ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Live Departure Show now up

Not the best screenshot i've ever done, sorry.
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 6.59.11 pm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Besties Dec and Mase beside each other! Is it just me or does Grealish's head not look quite right - like its a face mask of him instead? Also when did Shaw get good looking.

prince william.jpeg

The rest of the team

prince william 1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Besties Dec and Mase beside each other! Is it just me or does Grealish's head not look quite right - like its a face mask of him instead? Also when did Shaw get good looking.

View attachment 1732180

The rest of the team

View attachment 1732190
Since his grown his hair & beard Luke Shaw isn't looking too bad :sneaky:
It looks like JG doesn't have a neck :LOL:
View attachment 1732284
Noodle is on his way!! Do us all
Proud mason ๐Ÿ’™
With his trusty backpack! Reminds me of Dora the Explorer

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one getting adverts for cruises on this page ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.