Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ladies, Stephen and Adam!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday! If anyone want to try something new, I highly recommend Vanilla Chai tea.. it's amazing 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A little look a the cruise ship the families will be staying on during the World Cup. It looks so luxurious. Also says that the team are going to be in a covid bubble so they can’t see their families. I hate this WC already because that means we’ll get no uncle mase content 😭
What's the point of spending all that money and take them there when they can't actually be close to the players..

Reactions: 3
If mase was my boyfriend I would be climbing through his hotel window! No covid bubble would stop me 😂

also I have to ask…does anyone think you know who will be going with his family nyc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paid fancy holiday and don’t have even see your fella? Sounds like a dream 😍😂😂
If the other half is Mason Mount, i would want to be with him 24/7🤣

If mase was my boyfriend I would be climbing through his hotel window! No covid bubble would stop me 😂

also I have to ask…does anyone think you know who will be going with his family nyc
Will just have to wait and see..

Paid fancy holiday and don’t have even see your fella? Sounds like a dream 😍😂😂
Sign me up 🤣 Love a cruise
Hopefully we will get some content from the WAGs. I know the rules are more strict

• Haha

No because we manifested her away remember!!

• Haha

I literally can’t call it. If she is there she will 100% make it obvious that she is, as we all know how much she wants the attention. Unfortunately, it won’t change my view of Mase either way as the he or his team/Lewis must be aware of the blackfishing by now, they don’t live under a rock, so the fact he hasn’t cut her off makes me aware of his stance on it 😔

Reactions: 7
I literally can’t call it. If she is there she will 100% make it obvious that she is, as we all know how much she wants the attention. Unfortunately, it won’t change my view of Mase either way as the he or his team/Lewis must be aware of the blackfishing by now, they don’t live under a rock, so the fact he hasn’t cut her off makes me aware of his stance on it 😔
Well said! We could be in for a bumpy ride 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys it’s me going on the cruise ship with the fam xo
I don’t know how to tell you this but I’m actually going with them and mason told me he doesn’t know how to tell you that you’re not invited and there’s no room 🤷‍♀️ #sorrynotsorry

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t know how to tell you this but I’m actually going with them and mason told me he doesn’t know how to tell you that you’re not invited and there’s no room 🤷‍♀️ #sorrynotsorry
Hang on he told me I was going?! He is playing us all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I was going.
Did he just invite all of us the cheeky noodle?

FBC invading the cruise ship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only person I wanna know if they’re going or not is Mason’s number 1 wag.. woody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The only person I wanna know if they’re going or not is Mason’s number 1 wag.. woody
Woody is in my room I’ve just text him and told him mason is a player so we’ve agreed to bunk together

• Haha
Without a doubt! No room for anyone else 🤣
Was thinking depending on how England do, are the families going to end up on a month long holiday??

Without a doubt! No room for anyone else 🤣
Was thinking depending on how England do, are the families going to end up on a month long holiday??
Tbh I just seen his story and remembered he’s a baller himself now so probably doesn’t have the availability on his diary for a 4 week holiday🤣 maybe if they reach the finals! And ermmm tbh I’m only really expecting his parents and Stacey for the whole trip. Lewis will come and go and idk if jaz will do the trip or not

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.