Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be weird if she did. His first world cup and he drags his fling or whatever she is along to essentially have a holiday with his mum and dad. The players will be in covid bubbles most of the time so may only have limited time to speak or see family. Plus there's all the strict rules etc in Qatar.
I cannot wait to see grealish in Qatar. He needs his own YouTube vlog while over there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot wait to see grealish in Qatar. He needs his own YouTube vlog while over there 🤣
He needs a crew following him around recording everything. Now that would be a great Netflix show 😂 Georgina step aside, Soy Grealish incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can't even drink or wear stuff too revealing whilst they're there.. The young WAGs probably will have to hire new stylish as I'm not sure they have that many clothes that will follow the regulations

Reactions: 4
Yes! Would love that but couldn't see Kate Kane for example being part of it.
Looking forward to the England content starting the 17th :)
Do you reckon we'll get an arrivals vid this week?

They can't even drink or wear stuff too revealing whilst they're there.. The young WAGs probably will have to hire new stylish as I'm not sure they have that many clothes that will follow the regulations
There's rules about social media as well but don't know what they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon we'll get an arrivals vid this week?

There's rules about social media as well but don't know what they are 🤷🏼‍♀️
I read something about them having to register as influencers in order to create and share content.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.