Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newcastle tomorrow. Should be interesting,
Wonder if they will both play 😂

Reactions: 5
Newcastle tomorrow. Should be interesting,
Wonder if they will both play 😂
If I don’t finish work to find they both got a red card for scrapping i’ll be disappointed Ngl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah Claire got herself a little part time job at Zapp to pay her way while on a little London trip. How else would she pay for her shopping trip to her favourite store, Claire’s accessories? Xoxo
You really think a whole PR team staged the recording of a 10s clip ? Surely it was self recorded and sent in for approval

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this photo shopped? Because ICK
I quickly glanced at it and thought it was a just eat ad or something 🙈

You really think a whole PR team staged the recording of a 10s clip ? Surely it was self recorded and sent in for approval
it’s not pr, Zapp work with Chelsea not mason. They’re one of their sponsors. Kai did one too. His favourite colour is yellow btw, likes a night in too. Same person asked him questions.
Mason is also wearing same outfit in the other Zapp tiktok they posted other day ! ☺ x

Reactions: 7
I personally think it was the the First Lady of the United States asking the questions in the tiktok x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me you don’t know anything without telling me that you don’t know anything 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.