Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1723513
@katiestewart may I suggest this bonus pic for the uncle Mase section 😍
God, he's so lovely

I find Rice very, very hot at times. Something about him , reminds me of a lad I had ( many Moons ago now) who was ( I'm going to be totally indiscreet here, and I just don't care 😱😆) an absolute monster in regards to his willy. The biggest I've ever had , really. huge! . I've never seen another that came close to his thickness.
When I see Rice it reminds me , I'd fancy another go on it 😆😆😛😛😀
Hope he's happy , wherever he is 😀😀🤣

I need a lie-down now

Screenshot_20221112-143331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
God, he's so lovely

I find Rice very, very hot at times.
oh absolutely the same 🥵 love he gives us all the content we don’t get from Mase like shirtless on the pitch 😂

6859842D-5C93-4655-A0AF-3CC4911FED2D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
oh absolutely the same 🥵 love he gives us all the content we don’t get from Mase like shirtless on the pitch 😂
I saw an old Declan pic of him in an England match presenting his arse pretty much, and I'm like, oh my god. He's so sexy, and underappreciated.

The other player looking so appreciatively is basically me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw an old Declan pic of him in an England match presenting his arse pretty much, and I'm like, oh my god. He's so sexy, and underappreciated.

The other player looking so appreciatively is basically me.
Judging by that maybe he lets Mason be the top sometimes 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Off topic but anll this booty talk made me remember: Anyone seen the video of Jason Mamoa stripping down on Jimmy Kimmel’s show?
If you didn’t, go see it. Really. Do it.

Reactions: 1
Off topic but anll this booty talk made me remember: Anyone seen the video of Jason Mamoa stripping down on Jimmy Kimmel’s show?
If you didn’t, go see it. Really. Do it.
Honestly, just don't get the appeal of Jason Momoa.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm not opposed to a big beefcake of a man, but just not my preferred build. But he really just not attractive to me at all.

But pretty guys, yeah, they are the best.
I’m not into him at all I’m more into guys like Mason 🤷🏻‍♀️
But his body. Damn.

Mason's cameo on here

Yes! Hope we get the same level of content like the euros 😍
Hoping for some drama now - there both in the starting line up. Think it’s going to be a good game
I’m liking the hair even with the gel

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.