Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people restrain from running onto the pitch when they see mason? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I say it all the time…I need to stop
Looking on Twitter.
No wonder he hasn’t signed a new contract! I wouldn’t blame him with the way chelsea fans treat him

Reactions: 3

Even this guy is posting about it, and he knows a lot of the players
I think all this is a game to put more pressure on Chelsea. That way they’ll improve their offer to him. I can’t see him going anywhere for a few years (if ever). He looks too good in blue 💙

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m the only one who’d like to see mason at another club. Don’t get me wrong I love chelsea but I feel like they don’t use mason to the best of his abilities. In another team with the right players around him I feel like he could be on another level

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m the only one who’d like to see mason at another club. Don’t get me wrong I love chelsea but I feel like they don’t use mason to the best of his abilities. In another team with the right players around him I feel like he could be on another level
I agree completely with you Katie. As much as I hate to say it but him and Haaland would be scary good not to mention KDB and then the rest of MC 😬

Reactions: 3
I can see him leaving for his own career goals. I'm sure he said he would like to play aboard one day. Will see how long the contract is when he signs

Reactions: 4
I can see him leaving for his own career goals. I'm sure he said he would like to play aboard one day. Will see how long the contract is when he signs
No he can stay in England thank you very much I’ll steal his passport 😂

Also let’s talk about chelsea playing Newcastle Saturday 😂😂 joe vs mason wonder if Chloe will go

• Haha
Me too. Hope he leaves and finds a club that has fans that support players instead of attack them. Tired of seeing the hate for him even when he ain’t playing. I know the match goers love him as he always gets brill reception whenever I’ve gone and watched them but it’s getting boring seeing all the hate when it’s a team sport.
Also think he should go to a club that will win the prem as these lot won’t be winning nout for the forceable future 🙄

Also let’s talk about chelsea playing Newcastle Saturday 😂😂 joe vs mason wonder if Chloe will go
One of them will call in sick x

• Haha
I think he wants the PL more than anything else these days and it seems to be getting further away with Chelsea ar the moment. My guess is he will stick to a English club for now ans then move abroad later on in his career

Reactions: 1

😂 maybe we would get some more shirtless Mason in the heat
Isn't one of them always ill? Newcastle are on fire at the moment going to be a tough game

Mason did last time with his teef, joe’s turn
Didn't Joe miss last time in March?

Reactions: 2
@Geexoxo not Phil and mason swapping shirts 😍

Mason did last time with his teef, joe’s turn
Joe rang in sick when they came in Stamford bridge. hope they both turn up. Make the game entertaining as chels are boring to watch atm😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What club do you think he’d go to do you think he’d go to westham to be with dec?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.