Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked his recent hair the “boyfriend hair” then he went slick Rick for a game or 2 and it gave me the ick. Then we saw euro Mase 🥰 Now possibly a buzz cut 😫

Reactions: 3
I might be a bit slow with the times but who is this Aaron guy he is with?
He’s a football agent. He’s trevoh chalobah’s agent and some other footballers too I think. Not sure if he’s at that event with mason or just there because he works in football 🤷‍♀️
Why does his hair look really short on the sides….is it me?

I think the buzzcut could be back
Oh I hope so. I loved the buzz cut and if it’s back that’d just make my night 🙏

Why the prince cut is my fave 😂

I hate the prince hair!!!

• Haha
Ooohhh he was at shoreditch house. He was so near to me 😲
Should’ve paid him a visit

@MissDolly disney is amazing thank you although I’m 5 hours behind you guys now so I get so confused when people post as it’s different times 🤣🤣

@louise0408 said hello to mickey mount mouse told him to get a new stylist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Should’ve paid him a visit

@MissDolly disney is amazing thank you although I’m 5 hours behind you guys now so I get so confused when people post as it’s different times 🤣🤣

@louise0408 said hello to mickey mount mouse told him to get a new stylist 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah if I was rich enough to be a member I would have loved to

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I loved the current hair! But the buzzcut does things to me, I’m sure we will find out today if we see any training photos plus won’t they travel up to Manchester today ready for tomorrow?

Reactions: 4
I loved the current hair! But the buzzcut does things to me, I’m sure we will find out today if we see any training photos plus won’t they travel up to Manchester today ready for tomorrow?
Yes training today then travel to Manchester. Bet he will wear a hat the whole time :rolleyes:

75771884-CC55-46D9-AD57-06713C9F1F9C.png

The beard and little glimpse of tattoos, I want this Mason to ruin my life 🥵😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Now we all know they speak tit, but I have Been wondering why no more contract talks have happened? Do we think mason will stay?
I thought talks were going on a few weeks ago? There's still 18 months left, can't see him leaving Chelsea

Don’t think he’d ever leave Chelsea do you
Not currently - who would be the face of Cheseas PR?? 😂
Think it will depend on what achievements the team will get in the next few years & his own personal goals.

Not currently - who would be the face of Cheseas PR?? 😂
Think it will depend on what achievements the team will get in the next few years & his own personal goals.
He’s very much the IT boy of Chelsea 😂😂 and deffo!!

My fave look but disappointed there’s not buzzcut though

Also this just came up on my fyp

Honestly the way his face kept getting closer, I was getting ready to lean in 😂🥰
Cute little giggle at the end

• Haha
Honestly the way his face kept getting closer, I was getting ready to lean in 😂🥰
Cute little giggle at the end
I couldn’t sit there and stare at him like that I would melt

7FA3E0ED-E58E-49DE-A270-32D4887B935F.png

🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.