Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason is just so attractive. And lovely.

I certainly would prepare him a few bit beans on toast etc 😀 ***

*** duck the beans on toast, I mean, ride him like a demented trampoline 😀😀😛😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we not talking about these two stills? I mean that tongue and that naughty left hand… 🥵
801F48CC-9432-46B0-AAB3-B17A5C9F28FA.jpeg

75B07C3B-A91C-404B-8F61-791D70E725C9.jpeg

also I agree I loved this hair on him. Just too good to grab and yank ifkyk 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha great teamwork.. luckily he didn't kick your head when jumping over you then 😅

On the other note, does anyone heard from @Geexoxo ? Haven't seen her here for a while.. hope she's OK x
I’m hereeee 🤍 Thankyou for worrying about me! I’m all good hope you are too??

I’ve just been having a bit of a rough time at work recently, hoping to be able to leave there soon! And tattles slipped my mind recently, I’ve lurked once or twice but I’m not really caught up 🤍 hopefully when the season starts up there’ll be some inspo for some new art work 👩🏻‍🎨

(Also tattle is being really laggy and hard to load and not giving me alerts, so it takes me a while to get on here. Is this happening to anyone else 😩😩)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I’ve just been having a bit of a rough time at work recently, hoping to be able to leave there soon! And tattles slipped my mind recently, I’ve lurked once or twice but I’m not really caught up 🤍 hopefully when the season starts up there’ll be some inspo for some new art work 👩🏻‍🎨

(Also tattle is being really laggy and hard to load and not giving me alerts, so it takes me a while to get on here. Is this happening to anyone else 😩😩)
Hope your okay? There’s nothing worse than problems at work, make sure your looking after yourself 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope your okay? There’s nothing worse than problems at work, make sure your looking after yourself 💜
Thankyou so much! I’m just so over it at this point lol it’s just petty bullshit. Fingers crossed I get a new job ASAP 🤣 hope you’re doing well and taking care of yourself too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aww sorry to here that. Hopefully things get better soon ❤
we've had so much mason content in the past couple days hopefully tattle can sort itself out for you and you can look at it all and it’ll hopefully take your mind off it
I even found a new video to add to my sock collection 🧦

Hopefully tattle isn’t being too laggy and you can load the video. It’s so good it might even end the #isitallballs debate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lewis has finally joined the family party! He loves an insta story whenever summer is around so I’m holding onto him giving us some content

Aww sorry to here that. Hopefully things get better soon ❤
we've had so much mason content in the past couple days hopefully tattle can sort itself out for you and you can look at it all and it’ll hopefully take your mind off it
I even found a new video to add to my sock collection 🧦
View attachment 1374916
Hopefully tattle isn’t being too laggy and you can load the video. It’s so good it might even end the #isitallballs debate 😂
One way to get out of work think i got given concussion through the screen 👀😍

• Haha

Ahh hope it gets sorted soon, lovely! I had that last year until I got this job.. honestly, if it's not working for you, leave.. I learned the hard way! Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bit of tumblr drama this morning over another new follow and it’s not even 9am 😂🥱

Bit of tumblr drama this morning over another new follow and it’s not even 9am 😂🥱
They’re actually nutty over there 😂 😂😂
also from some post she has on her feed.. I think she has a bf 😂 but I’m not telling the kids that. Let them be dramatic for nothing haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it because his following a girl 😲 ??? They overthink everything he does. His 23 & enjoying being a hoe 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.