Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else try to see what he was doing on his phone? Or just me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted this on her other account where she pretends it’s her boyfriend’s Insta 🙈
So she hasn’t even deleted the account, it’s been deleted by Instagram? Wonder if people reported it for being dangerous 😭🙈

• Haha
She posted this on her other account where she pretends it’s her boyfriend’s Insta 🙈
It’s just worrying, I feel for her because she’s obviously missing something in her life or had some sort of trauma and now she’s filling this void with a more than concerning obsession which only alienates her more from the real world. It’s a downward spiral and I just hope at some point she gets help and can start living a healthy life. Sorry for being philosophical 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.