Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re actually nutty over there 😂 😂😂
also from some post she has on her feed.. I think she has a bf 😂 but I’m not telling the kids that. Let them be dramatic for nothing haha
If we're thinking of the same London blonde girl then she is absolutely stunning, by far the most beautiful out of all of them. Not Mase's 'usual' type i.e. not a blackfish 😆 so maybe (god forbid) they could be just friends???The concept is a shock to the system, Iknow :ROFLMAO: I didn't pick up on the boyfriend vibes though, but also didn't look that closely, so I'll take your word for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the ‘she’s in Portugal’ ‘he is meant to be on a family trip’ for me
I’m sure he doesn’t needs debs permission to leave the dinner table early to go and be a hoe

If we're thinking of the same London blonde girl then she is absolutely stunning, by far the most beautiful out of all of them. Not Mase's 'usual' type i.e. not a blackfish 😆 so maybe (god forbid) they could be just friends???The concept is a shock to the system, Iknow :ROFLMAO: I didn't pick up on the boyfriend vibes though, but also didn't look that closely, so I'll take your word for it 😆
She is stunning maybe he has had a reality check no Jayden, and a change in women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a post on her feed and comments say “lovely couple” haha, but yeah when I saw her insta I thought jeee our mase is learning. A lovely girl with her own career and isn’t a clout chaser. Then I saw the pictures she has with her boyfriend hahahaha

• Haha
It’s the ‘she’s in Portugal’ ‘he is meant to be on a family trip’ for me
I’m sure he doesn’t needs debs permission to leave the dinner table early to go and be a hoe
I don't think she's in Portugal, i don't know where that came from

• Haha
it's funny that mason's ultimate aspiration is to get a girl who works at raffles chelsea 🥳 footballers will always be footballers

• Haha
They just think he is going to shag every follow & like on these girls!! He would be knackered :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
i don't understand why on tumblr they talk so much about mason's private life, i love him but for me he's already a mini ben/dele/jack (but the single version), that won't change at least until he's 30 and dresses like a common person (and not like a rapper with 2 known songs)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i don't understand why on tumblr they talk so much about mason's private life, i love him but for me he's already a mini ben/dele/jack (but the single version), that won't change at least until he's 30 and dresses like a common person (and not like a rapper with 2 known songs)
A rapper with 2 known songs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tina, you're killing me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No she’s defo not in Portugal, I’m
Thinking she’s not with her boyfriend anymore….could his be the change mason needs from all the clout chasers?! I hope so 🥹

I don't have tumblr 😅 what happened to Declan?
That page is talking about how they all think he has cheated how quiet lauren has been and as for mason they are saying his private is for hoes only but I’ve noticed he has friends and other footballs on there it’s a random mix defiantly not just for hoe’s as they are claiming.

No she’s defo not in Portugal, I’m
Thinking she’s not with her boyfriend anymore….could his be the change mason needs from all the clout chasers?! I hope so 🥹
I don’t wanna be THAT person but she did sent in some “selfies” to a rather dubious insta account in hopes of getting clout (check her tagged pics). So I don’t think she minds some clout but she’s definitely the most natural we’ve seen so far 👍

I don’t wanna be THAT person but she did sent in some “selfies” to a rather dubious insta account in hopes of getting clout (check her tagged pics). So I don’t think she minds some clout but she’s definitely the most natural we’ve seen so far 👍

Yeah not saying she is but who said she isnt she doesnt seem to be well known and that kind of a connection can help her so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I think the proof will be in what happens next, her name is plastered all over tumblr so she'll get a lot of eyes looking at her so we'll see how she reacts. If Mase even does anything on her account, it'll be like nubgate all over again 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New girl was at Monaco GP according her highlights and is followed by benny too. But that being said she does have a lot of pics of her bf still on her profile and follows him still, if they broke up I’m sure she’d of archived them🤷🏻‍♀️ Kinda hope mase is trying get in there she seems the most normal one so far 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.