Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m just glad we’re getting some gossip action again, this summer break was too quiet for my taste 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For once the two girls seem normal-ish. Specially the Miami girl, not his type at all. Is our boy expanding his horizons?

Reactions: 4
girls let's be honest, all women are going to want something from mason unless they're very normal (that's not going to happen), L'oreal gave SASHA REBECCA a contract she's nobody, she isn't a model, she doesn't have nice hair, she has no personality, she's just the vase of a PL footballer, these girls are not stupid, they obviously want influence cos they know thanks to Sasha that influence does work sooner or later (sasha is an example, nothing personal)

Reactions: 3
I think the proof will be in what happens next, her name is plastered all over tumblr so she'll get a lot of eyes looking at her so we'll see how she reacts. If Mase even does anything on her account, it'll be like nubgate all over again 😬
Oh my I forgot about nub 😂😂

• Haha
girls let's be honest, all women are going to want something from mason unless they're very normal (that's not going to happen), L'oreal gave SASHA REBECCA a contract she's nobody, she isn't a model, she doesn't have nice hair, she has no personality, she's just the vase of a PL footballer, these girls are not stupid, they obviously want influence cos they know thanks to Sasha that influence does work sooner or later (sasha is an example, nothing personal)
If they go gay, it will solve this problem. I don't want money, or clothes, of followers, I just want dick, and a ready supply of cum. I'm easy to please. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That page is talking about how they all think he has cheated how quiet lauren has been and as for mason they are saying his private is for hoes only but I’ve noticed he has friends and other footballs on there it’s a random mix defiantly not just for hoe’s as they are claiming.
This is too much for me to take in today! Have a really tit day at work.. I'll have to come back and catch up tonight! Hope you all have a great day.. and Mason, please post some thirst trap.. I NEED IT 😅

Reactions: 2
Wow so apparently I’ve missed all the ‘drama’ I’ve just read through that tumblr blog and Oh. My. Goodness they give me a headache 😂

• Haha
This is too much for me to take in today! Have a really tit day at work.. I'll have to come back and catch up tonight! Hope you all have a great day.. and Mason, please post some thirst trap.. I NEED IT 😅
Hope your okay ❤💜

I will never understand this boy 😂
yes go to Portugal with your family and spend all your time training for pre-season makes sense lol

I personally don’t see the issue with him training, for footballers they are use to it everyday, he is more than likely only doing an hour or so, which is only like someone going to the gym while on holiday. Shows how much passion he has for football he has a busy year coming up so more than likely wants to be at his fittest. I’m sure he is still
Enjoying being away and relaxing as much as he can

Reactions: 11
I personally don’t see the issue with him training, for footballers they are use to it everyday, he is more than likely only doing an hour or so, which is only like someone going to the gym while on holiday. Shows how much passion he has for football he has a busy year coming up so more than likely wants to be at his fittest. I’m sure he is still
Yeah I agree with you! A lot of footballers tend to do some training when they are on holiday I remember seeing posts from Marcus Rashford during the winter break training in Dubai.

Is it the 2nd of July they return for preseason training I seen a lot of people say it was just the injured players that were returning then but I’ve seen on twitter that those players have already returned to training.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it at all. I just find it funny because he’s only for 3 weeks off this summer and he’s still spending it doing some training instead of relaxing 😂
Is it the 2nd of July they return for preseason training I seen a lot of people say it was just the injured players that were returning then but I’ve seen on twitter that those players have already returned to training.
I’m not too sure anymore. I did see someone saying they go back on the 9th but I can’t remember where I seen it and it might have been on here. Isn’t masons pop up shop on the 2nd and 3rd and he’ll be popping (excuse the pun 😂) in there to say hi so I would think he didn’t have training those days

• Haha
Oh yeah I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it at all. I just find it funny because he’s only for 3 weeks off this summer and he’s still spending it doing some training instead of relaxing 😂

I’m not too sure anymore. I did see someone saying they go back on the 9th but I can’t remember where I seen it and it might have been on here. Isn’t masons pop up shop on the 2nd and 3rd and he’ll be popping (excuse the pun 😂) in there to say hi so I would think he didn’t have training those days
Nah definitely I can barely be bothered walking anywhere when I’m on holiday never mind training in the heat 🤣. There’s nothing worse when someone you are with suggests going for a nice walk into the next town when all you want to do is relax by the pool or the sea

Reactions: 1
So,
1. I still don't know who we are talking about and I don't have that much time in the day to go through his 706 to identify the new girls.. believe me I tried 😅

2. Where's the thirsty pic, Mace.. I really NEED it today.. if you can't provide one, I'll seek comfort from @katiestewart collection 🤣

3. Hope your day is better than mine, unless you got headache from all the tumble gossips 😅

• Haha
She's gorgeous!!! But, can we talk about the skill those tumblr teen have???? HOW???!!! I mean.. where do they even start?? How much time they have in the day to invest in his private life??

@amzi you shouldn't have posted this, we're better than that page on Tumblr - no names please
I think she just want to put me out of misery.. I'm happy to delete my comment so we don't have any trace on here ❤

Edited: deleted the spoiler. Hopefully, @amzi will come online soon x

Last edited:
That page on tumblr got the anon sent in with the girls names. They know the chaos that will happen if they post it and they don't have to post it, but they did out of choice and drama has been the result. Sometimes they say they wont post people's @'s but sometimes (like this) they go ahead and post the names, its not consistent rules there and to me there's no difference if its a name or an @. If they didn't post it, there would not have been any drama at all so the responsibility lies wholly with them. We've never really openly say names on here (apart from the blue tick ones) and I like that we're responsible enough to know that its a public forum with lots of lurkers, so I was just uncomfortable that we just did, but that's just my own feelings. Its up to you guys with what you're happy with having out here in the open. I get that tattle didnt start the drama but we dont need to throw fuel on the fire, in my opinion.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.