Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping his realised what a waste of space he is & who has his back! Must be hard when he meets people if they like him for him or football Mason. He does seem more chilled & happy -the bike pics showed that too

Reactions: 5
I totally agree!! This is the contents we like and Mace we love!! I'm glad he's listening to us .. I mean if he knows of our existence

this holidays was quiet for mason cos benny has a gf and ben left jayden very tired after giving concerts singing California Girls with the 70 girls they met that week

Reactions: 6
I totally agree!! This is the contents we like and Mace we love!! I'm glad he's listening to us .. I mean if he knows of our existence
He can’t be that good of a listener because there’s not been a single sock in sight and it’s not like I haven’t been mentioning it all week

I was thinking surely they can’t be in LA for too munch longer. Today officially marks a week since we got the basketball photos. I’m still not giving up on my hopes of a family holiday Nathan write that down but you’re not invited to the family holiday this time unless you’re going to take hot photos of mason and add to my sock collection

Look how short he is here
Also he must be keeping up with a routine for shaving his legs. How have the hairs not grown back yet. I swear I shave and the hair is grown back within hours he’ll need to drop his routine asap

Reactions: 8
Look how short he is here
Also he must be keeping up with a routine for shaving his legs. How have the hairs not grown back yet. I swear I shave and the hair is grown back within hours he’ll need to drop his routine asap
Maybe he grew some balls (the irony) and waxed instead of shaving?

Info on the charity event, they also refer that Mason will in fact attend sometime during the day

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.