Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

how lovely is the caption she’s wrote about them all

Reactions: 6
I’m not mad at the accessories. They’re discreet-ish. Declan’s necklace on the other hand (and the crossbody bag) 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just realized he took one for the team so they could store their six phones somewhere for the bike ride 😂 his bag must’ve been buzzing away all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whispers i think its a pearl necklace to match the pearl bracelet
Maybe it's a pearl for every girl 😅😅😅

I just realized he took one for the team so they could store their six phones somewhere for the bike ride 😂 his bag must’ve been buzzing away all day
I can deal with a man bag when they aren't white leather strap and silver buckle! Looks like when you were little and played with your mums bags 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

how lovely is the caption she’s wrote about them all
Imagine just being on the beach and running into them having no idea who they were and getting to take photos with them and having them follow you on instagram. What a lucky girl

Reactions: 7
I so needed these photo's today - he looks hot even with the necklace! That pool pic has sent me 🥵
Love the story behind the pics too 🥰
He must be lurking & had to keep us happy otherwise his only fan left would be tattoo girl :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattoo girl hadn’t tagged him….yet 😂 if he turns his tags off again we know why

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to be a creepy stalker but I followed the security guard that’s supposedly working for Declan and jack and maybe mason while they were in Vegas. He accepted my follow request and I seen he had this on his story
C13102D8-9E54-4049-A52A-16E9F7E5B28A.jpeg

Do we think this is about the jack or the Declan article? Maybe it’s about both who knows

Reactions: 2
Imagine just being on the beach and running into them having no idea who they were and getting to take photos with them and having them follow you on instagram. What a lucky girl
Yeah I bet they were loving their lives in LA.. Just being normal lads on holiday and having a great time with friends.. they totally deserved it

Reactions: 6
Yeah I bet they were loving their lives in LA.. Just being normal lads on holiday and having a great time with friends.. they totally deserved it
Yeah I’m glad they get to have that because it’s probably not something they see too often. Must be annoying getting followed by people everywhere you go. Suppose there’s worse problems to have but still it’s not a nice thing for them to go through

• Heart
I don’t mean to be a creepy stalker but I followed the security guard that’s supposedly working for Declan and jack and maybe mason while they were in Vegas. He accepted my follow request and I seen he had this on his story
View attachment 1362837
Do we think this is about the jack or the Declan article? Maybe it’s about both who knows
I feel it is.. I appreciate where he is coming from and what utter suit tabloids can stir things.. Although, the state of Jack in that pic.. he could barely stand straight and how close Dec looked with that girl.. I'm sure he didn't whisper her just to ask for cigarette or told her his bad jokes 🙄

View attachment 1362837
The Dec article was written very cleverly as they let the pictures do the talking and planted a few seeds i.e mentioned his relationship with Lauren, but never actually accused him of cheating. That's how they get away with it... they plant enough breadcrumbs for everyone to make assumptions

The sun has always been an absolutely disgusting newspaper tbf. I think they couldn’t say outright cheating because they never seen him do anything other than talk to a girl. I’m sure if they said cheating can’t they get sued for lying or something along those lines. Might just be making that up tho 😂
Lauren has limited her comments now,’or have they always been?
They’re not limited on my instagram. It still lets me comment on her posts. I don’t think she’s ever had them limited before either

Yeah I’m glad they get to have that because it’s probably not something they see too often. Must be annoying getting followed by people everywhere you go. Suppose there’s worse problems to have but still it’s not a nice thing for them to go through
I mean I'm no pop star but when I was in uni, I went to South Korea and ended up getting followed by groups of primary school students asking to take pictures with me.. Went to 4 of their tourist attractions and ended being in the same trip with these students.. Honestly it was agony that day.. still wondering what their parents will think seeing my photos on their kids camera 🤣🤣 and that was probably 1% of what Mace has been dealing with daily..

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.