Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also killing the fanpages off as they rely on the visibility in his tag to gain followers and get attention. Could be what he wants, to quiet things down a bit but I’ve noticed how some big accounts like mvnt.news have left already - roughly after Miami. Tumblr tag is dead as well, the euro hype is naturally decreasing after a year and that’s where most of his fanbase came from.
That’s so true I thought I was the only one noticing this. The mason tag on tumblr is so slow these days but I feel like a lot of the mason specific accounts still post about him but they keep it on their blog only and don’t add the tag to it. I feel for the instagram accounts too because a lot of them were actually getting removed by instagram for no reason and I feel like that already killed some of them off enough and now mason with his tags off there will be hardly anything for them to post that is seen as new. It’s a shame really because I feel like a lot of people put time and effort into their accounts.
They’ll all be back posting again during the World Cup🙈🙈
And I think the tags will be back once’s he’s back in London, big T or lewis probably told him turn them off while away to avoid Miami 2.0 😂 not that it’s worked as his fan base are like the fbi 👀😂
Yeah I think so too. I became a fan of mason during the champions league Champaign last year and I didn’t even know this website, tumblr and instagram fan accounts even existed until they were in Mykonos after the euros. I bet there will be even more new people during the World Cup it’ll be so hard to keep up with 😂
I hope you’re right about the tags too I can’t help but be a negative Nancy when it comes to all that and think that’s it forever 😂

Reactions: 4
That’s so true I thought I was the only one noticing this. The mason tag on tumblr is so slow these days but I feel like a lot of the mason specific accounts still post about him but they keep it on their blog only and don’t add the tag to it. I feel for the instagram accounts too because a lot of them were actually getting removed by instagram for no reason and I feel like that already killed some of them off enough and now mason with his tags off there will be hardly anything for them to post that is seen as new. It’s a shame really because I feel like a lot of people put time and effort into their accounts.

Yeah I think so too. I became a fan of mason during the champions league Champaign last year and I didn’t even know this website, tumblr and instagram fan accounts even existed until they were in Mykonos after the euros. I bet there will be even more new people during the World Cup it’ll be so hard to keep up with 😂
I hope you’re right about the tags too I can’t help but be a negative Nancy when it comes to all that and think that’s it forever 😂
I’m sure they’ll be back, after all a lot of his friends rely on those tags for free promo for their work *cough cough miles and barber guy* 😉😂

Reactions: 2
Why do I have the feeling irs the champion league one that he has 😂😂
I’m starting to think that too but there’s just a part of me that hopes it’s his face. I just think that’d be so funny to see how much it just doesn’t look like him

Nooo it is the champions league tattoo 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think that too but there’s just a part of me that hopes it’s his face. I just think that’d be so funny to see how much it just doesn’t look like him

I don’t really know what to say…🙈😂

• Haha
I hope she posts a close up so we can compare it to masons. Imagine hers is better than masons 😂

• Haha
Im starting to see why Mason has turned his tags off..😂 i just hope she’s not got another flight booked to show him it at the training ground 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that tattoo took 2,5 hours it is definitely crap. No way a tattoo that big can be done that quickly without being sh*t
That girl needs proper help. The meaning behind that tattoo has no relation to her. 😂 and this is coming from a Portuguese person who’s team is the one that stadium belongs too 😂😂

edit: she posted close ups. Yap it’s bad.

Reactions: 7
I knew she would have that one!

I cannot deal with the videos

Reactions: 3

duck me and @amzi were right!! I can confirm I'm not her.. @amzi ?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh noo. Imagine if miles actually see’s this and shares it to mase 😳😳😳🙈
When she said nailed it.. it reminds me of that cake programme on Netflix, if you want to have a good laugh watch that.. I was literally in tears 🤣.. I'm sure that tattoo compares to Miles one will be exactly like the cake 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is a lesson for everyone, whatever problems you may have in life, just be thankful that you're not as delusional as masonmountslover
She makes me feel sane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I have no words 😐

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.