Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we’ve already established that this girl is delusional but what sane father allows his daughter to:

1. Get a tattoo of someone else’s accomplishment

2. The name and birthday of a random person

I get wanting to make your kids happy but rlly?

Reactions: 8
But black and white?? Really Mason? Gives us what we want you little rascal.

also,second photo- is that a tattoo on his right forearm?
I thought it was abit of dirt at first 🙈😂 thought he must of fell of his bike

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a lesson for everyone, whatever problems you may have in life, just be thankful that you're not as delusional as masonmountslover
She makes me feel sane.
This is definitely a mental health issue.. I hope she finds help and accepts it

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I just keep re reading the caption, it tickled me😂😂
Very influencer vibes mase ✨✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love this pic as well 😍😍😍 also.. I don't want to admit it but I miss his Prince hair looking at this pic.. going feral thinking about running my hand through it 🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20220622-185726_Instagram.jpg

The tongue and breathing on the first few seconds .. I'm dead 🤣🤣.. What does he do to my poor little old heart 😅 I NEED HELP

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love this pic as well 😍😍😍 also.. I don't want to admit it but I miss his Prince hair looking at this pic.. going feral thinking about running my hand through it 🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 1362249

The tongue and breathing on the first few seconds .. I'm dead 🤣🤣.. What does he do to my poor little old heart 😅 I NEED HELP
He’s a right cocky sod ain’t he😂😂😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1362249

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His tags seem to be back on by the way. Something tells me he’s left the US

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.