Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna need a lie down. This has been a wild hour of content 😍
Nice to see the bracelet is back, thought he lost that ages agoπŸ˜‚
That last pic 😍😍 Wednesday is now my favourite day, especially when it's wet Wednesday! Mace, keep posting.. preferably topless pic πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 5
🀬🀬🀬🀬
On what planet does he think it is acceptable to wear t-shirt and shorts that big and baggy!

I want tight, nipple revealing, arse eatingly tight clothing. Tease that body daddy!
Be thankful he’s not wearing a long sleeve underneath Stephen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🀬🀬🀬🀬
On what planet does he think it is acceptable to wear t-shirt and shorts that big and baggy!

I want tight, nipple revealing, arse eatingly tight clothing. Tease that body daddy!
He’s trying to hide the sock from me 😑😑😑

Also am I the only one that thinks the bruise looks the exact same as yesterday or?… idk why everyone is freaking out over it again.

Reactions: 1
He’s trying to hide the sock from me 😑😑😑

Also am I the only one that thinks the bruise looks the exact same as yesterday or?… idk why everyone is freaking out over it again.
Good idea for the next poll
Is it a hickey or a bruise? Lmao

• Haha
#hickeymount

but shhh don’t let Twitter read that. is it mickey or hickey mount?πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
never mind the is it a bruise, hickey or our imagination… this picture right here is the conversation 😍😍😍 it’s been hours and I’m still not over it
I'm between his legs, kissing that body right there If I could. His body is just perfect. Muscular but not overly so. Smooth, think he wouldn't suit loads of body hair. And lots of place to lick cum up from.

• Heart
I'm between his legs, kissing that body right there If I could. His body is just perfect. Muscular but not overly so. Smooth, think he wouldn't suit loads of body hair. And lots of place to lick cum up from.
Would be a total turn off for me if he has chest hair..

Mason in the kit reveal has me feral 😍😍😍πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

This video 😍😍 love it.. not just how cute Mason is.. like Kai, Reese, Pulsic.. everyone 🀣

Reactions: 3
Would be a total turn off for me if he has chest hair..
Chest hair for me depends on the man. But Mason needs to be smooth because he'd look icky with chest hair. He just wouldn't be able to make it work for him. He's too much of a twinky noodle. Even with his recent beast mode upgrade.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chest hair for me depends on the man. But Mason needs to be smooth because he'd look icky with chest hair. He just wouldn't be able to make it work for him. He's too much of a twinky noodle. Even with his recent beast mode upgrade.
I know what you mean.. I don't mind men with facial hair.. chest hair is a no for me🀒.

I'm gone πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Screenshot_20220707-092928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-092945_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.