Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
delightful 😍

As much as they give me a migraine over on tumblr, they really do pull out with some wonderful content of mason

Do you know that this account is run by an ex OG tattler hence you won’t get a headache from her cos all she wants to do is shag mason til she passes out. She not here for the drama AT ALL 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know that this account is run by an ex OG tattler hence you won’t get a headache from her cos all she wants to do is shag mason til she passes out. She not here for the drama AT ALL 😂
Definitely the best blog on tumblr and the best fics on there as well! This is the only one I check for updates as it’s the best and partly because I don’t know how to work tumblr and how to find other blogs 🤣 (not that I would want to anyway)

Reactions: 4
Fun fact I actually found out about you guys from her account. I’m sure her tumblr user used to be mmfbc and looking back it’s all linked to here. I was reading one of her fics and she was talking about how she used to be on here so I decided to check it out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t think to would actually say mountchandise 😂😂 I thought they just said that as a play on words for Merch 😂😂

Also, was benny actually there the whole time? He really can’t go away with his family without one of the pack following along 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t think to would actually say mountchandise 😂😂 I thought they just said that as a play on words for Merch 😂😂

Also, was benny actually there the whole time? He really can’t go away with his family without one of the pack following along 😂

I don’t know if I like this or not 😂 where is that photo from?

He’s at the pop-up! I had a ticket for opening time but not feeling great so didn’t go 😭😭😭

• Sad
He looks so awkward ‘welcome’ I bloody adore him.

Also can I spy big T in the background? Because if so I’m gutted I didn’t go, I would have gone just to see the main man

• Haha

Also can I spy big T in the background? Because if so I’m gutted I didn’t go, I would have gone just to see the main man
He's just so sweet!

• Heart

He is so cute 🥰 his voice going high towards the end!
Lucky people at the opening - wonder how long he will hang around for?

Aww why do I feel proud of him just watching that video.. he looks so sweet and happy bless him😂😂

He is so cute 🥰 his voice going high towards the end!
Lucky people at the opening - wonder how long he will hang around for?
I’ll give him till lunchtime 😂 I can’t see him staying all day, I mean if he does then that’s amazing shows the kind of person he is. But also I think he will step away because ultimately it’s for charity

964A30AA-4775-48A3-A19F-B9687D6C53E7.jpeg

Happy Saturday 🍑🍑🍑🍑 this has sent me feral and I don’t even know why the Calvin’s on show

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.