Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give him till lunchtime 😂 I can’t see him staying all day, I mean if he does then that’s amazing shows the kind of person he is. But also I think he will step away because ultimately it’s for charity

View attachment 1385573
Happy Saturday 🍑🍑🍑🍑 this has sent me feral and I don’t even know why the Calvin’s on show
I also don't think he will stay more than a couple of hours! But for @weite1 sake he will stay until she's there x

Reactions: 2
Look how great he looks in a basic jeans and jumper instead of all that colourful weird pattern crap he wears 😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
I’ll give him till lunchtime 😂 I can’t see him staying all day, I mean if he does then that’s amazing shows the kind of person he is. But also I think he will step away because ultimately it’s for charity
No I don’t he will be there all day - hopefully we get some more photos. It’s a great charity & hopefully he will do another event.
He is looking 😍 🥵

Look how great he looks in a basic jeans and jumper instead of all that colourful weird pattern crap he wears 😍😍😍
I agree.. that's the Mace look I love the most!

That video he just posted on story 😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
71ED0495-1855-4413-9E0E-C84ABDF914D1.jpeg

I knew the wag would be there. Finally reunited after mason left him behind last week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I love that he shared some fan stories on there as well.. I think I saw Lewis in the background as well?
I knew they would both be there! Little bit gutted next time I think we should all go!

• Heart
Oh god that looks like a bit of a circus 😂
And the merchandise is blah

I might just go, watch from across the road and that’s it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god that looks like a bit of a circus 😂
And the merchandise is blah

I might just go, watch from across the road and that’s it 😂😂
Noooo you have to go and meet him, also can you tell us what he smells like I really need to know 😂

Noooo you have to go and meet him, also can you tell us what he smells like I really need to know 😂
Yes @weite1 do it for the team, please!! Yes defo would go next time.. I'll bring my cute children to lure him in for photo ops 🤣

According to tumblr tobacco vanilla 😂 I doubt he’ll be there by 3pm but don’t worry I have stuff to do in there area I will be around might just not bother to go in

Reactions: 5
According to tumblr tobacco vanilla 😂 I doubt he’ll be there by 3pm but don’t worry I have stuff to do in there area I will be around might just not bother to go in
Sounds like his off now & thanked everyone for the support 😊
Would definitely go if another event

Reactions: 3
My bet is, they got people to book tickets incase mason stayed longer so they could control the crowd, I think they knew most people are only there for mason, now he has gone they don’t have to worry about that too much.

in other news pre season training has started today and the new training kit looks amazing! I cannot wait to see mason wearing it. Have a feeling he might go back Monday. Unless he jets off to somewhere else.

Mason looked soooo good today at this event. Literally not one bad picture of him. See what happens when he wears normal clothes 😂 there’s so many pictures on instagram too I can’t keep up lol
A7D98DD7-D0AF-4BEF-A2EA-EAFD7A93C0F5.jpeg
FC2C10BB-CCFD-4B5C-B6F7-51126AD8DD2A.jpeg

Jeans are not good for sock content I will say that 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.